Woman Sues google for getting hit by a car.

Overlord Nadrian

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Blaze163 said:
Overlord Nadrian said:
Seems like we're still not rid of retarded chavs trying to get some money from the big companies. Ugh.

You think that's bad. Chavviest thing I ever saw was when I was sent by the job centre on this week long training course (IE: doing collages and treating us like five year olds). Anyway, there was one kid there who clearly had no interest in getting a job of any kind, and spent his time there hitting on the girls there, and actually saying the following...

'If we have a baby the council has to give us a free house.'

Actually deliberately trying to become a parent just to get a council house. And this kid was only about 16 or so. Thankfully the girls had more sense (one actually kicked him in the bollocks for his insolence) but I doubt that kid has a job even now.
My dad's a doctor, and he has patients that are way worse than that. They are 40 years old, haven't gone to school (ever), they have never worked, yet they still have all the most expensive stuff there is, like LED TV's and all that (heck, I don't even have that kind of stuff). They just go by 'the government pays all, and we don't have to do anything'. I hate them.

Also, even the illegal immigrants in my city have more expensive things than I do. They always have the latest mobile phones, game consoles (and they never use those, and if they do they use them for 'hipster kids' games).

Sure is annoying if you ask me.

Matthew

Trophies
XP
Country
Overlord Nadrian said:
Blaze163 said:
Overlord Nadrian said:
Seems like we're still not rid of retarded chavs trying to get some money from the big companies. Ugh.

You think that's bad. Chavviest thing I ever saw was when I was sent by the job centre on this week long training course (IE: doing collages and treating us like five year olds). Anyway, there was one kid there who clearly had no interest in getting a job of any kind, and spent his time there hitting on the girls there, and actually saying the following...

'If we have a baby the council has to give us a free house.'

Actually deliberately trying to become a parent just to get a council house. And this kid was only about 16 or so. Thankfully the girls had more sense (one actually kicked him in the bollocks for his insolence) but I doubt that kid has a job even now.
My dad's a doctor, and he has patients that are way worse than that. They are 40 years old, haven't gone to school (ever), they have never worked, yet they still have all the most expensive stuff there is, like LED TV's and all that (heck, I don't even have that kind of stuff). They just go by 'the government pays all, and we don't have to do anything'. I hate them.

Also, even the illegal immigrants in my city have more expensive things than I do. They always have the latest mobile phones, game consoles (and they never use those, and if they do they use them for 'hipster kids' games).

Sure is annoying if you ask me.

I say reduce the payment every month they are unemployed.

Matthew

Trophies
XP
Country
evil.gif

jelmew

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Lol. This does bring up what's more important while driving. Looking outside or looking at the iphone.

_Chaz_

GBAtemp's Official Mook™
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Aren't people taught from a very early age to look both ways before crossing the street? This should apply even more when dealing with a highway, plus wouldn't the sound of traffic be a clue to this fool that cars may be going fast?

I can't stand people like this that always think that they're right regardless of facts and clear evidence against them. They're so damned infuriating.

purechaos996

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Really was she just staring at her phone completely un-aware at what was going on around her? why would she just walk out into a busy street and just say well the GPS says to go across so I guess I can.....BAM! idiots like this kinda deserve to get hit by cars I know it sounds mean but every parent at least once tells their kids to look both ways and use cross walks if one is present.

Slyakin

See ya suckers
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Skyline969 said:
Only in the USA do people this stupid sue companies for their own idiotic actions.
Right... Only in the USA does this kind of stuff happen.

What I don't get is why Google Australia is mentioned...

EpicJungle

stop browbeating me can't you see i'm sexy
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Gawd, you don't HAVE to follow whatever the GPS says...

GOOGLE LED MEH TO TEH DAMN SEA!!

rofl.gif
rofl.gif
evil.gif
evil.gif

Whatta fool.

Blaze163

The White Phoenix's purifying flame.
Trophies
XP
Country
It's a shame, there's a bit on one of my Russel Howard dvd's where he really lays in to satnavs leading people into a river, but I can't find the clip anywhere.

Skyline969

MENUdo Afficionado
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Crazzy1 said:
Gawd, you don't HAVE to follow whatever the GPS says...

GOOGLE LED MEH TO TEH DAMN SEA!!

rofl.gif
rofl.gif
evil.gif
evil.gif

Whatta fool.
Ohh, you have the Jesus version of a GPS? Mine doesn't tell me to walk on the Pacific Ocean.
tongue.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: 3 hours on a riding lawn mower, my butt is numb and my whole body is still vibrating. Gonna be a...