I am mad scientist.
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
A 22 year-old woman from Jacksonsville, Florida has pleaded guilty to killing her baby son over a game of...Farmville.

Alexandra V. Tobias says her three-month old child, Dylan Lee Edmondson, had been crying while she was trying to play the popular Facebook casual game. This angered Tobias, who told authorities that she shook the baby, had a cigarette to calm herself down, then shook him again. It's believed he "may have hit his head during the shaking".

Dylan's death was classified as second-degree murder, a charge that carries the possibility of a life sentence in prison.[/p]
Mug shot:
340x_tobias.jpg

icon11.gif
Source

No words can express how completely messed up this is.
More and more these kinds of things happen and it just pushes us closer to an unkind end.

I don't even see how Farmville is fun. Never tried it, but it certainly does not look addicting enough to kill one's own child.

KinGamer7

Trophies
XP
Country
Judging from mugshot alone, there's not even a single trace of remorse in her expression. She looks completely unbalanced mentally, and looks as if her son's death isn't registering to her. No emotion whatsoever. Also, "a charge that carries the possibility of a life sentence in prison." Honestly, there's no ruminating on the outcome of this.

DeMoN

GBAtemp Guru
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
What the hell happened to the right side of her face?
She looks to me like the type of mother to abuse her child regardless, but as usual, video games have to be blamed for everything (and to possibly lighten her sentence).

Slyakin

See ya suckers
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
[Asshole]Well, the baby DID interrupt her. [/Asshole]

This is sickening, and Farmville is kind of addicting. I got addicted to Animal Crossing for 3 months. When I quit, I felt horrible.

D

Deleted User

I was like 'bullshit' when I saw the title - 'Yeah, right. This "news" has got to be total bullshit'.

Then I read it... 0-o. Messed up, sick woman. Someone should kill HER and see if she likes it. But on the other hand, that would be stooping down to her level, wouldn't it.

Canonbeat234

Redeemed Temper
Trophies
XP
Country
This is sad, can we become that addicted to the point we can kill someone?! You can ALWAYS get back the experience in a game but you can NEVER get back your own child. That woman is dangerous, she's not going to be tamed easily.

TheDestroyer

GBAtemp's Official Keyblade Master™
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
That's really sad. The mother might have been 'left' out for her to do this kind of act. Yep, I am talking about early pregnancy. Seeing that this is a 22 year old she might not be ready to be a mother. I also think farmville is not addicting at least for me. Happy Aquarium is! (though I don't play that anymore)
yay.gif

Zetta_x

The Insane Statistician
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You guys aren't looking at it from the right angle. Yeah it was a baby, but she had the baby, the baby had half her genes and may have grown up to be even more fucked up then she was.

edit: not to mention, I don't think the baby would of grown up to be healthy or have a good life. Yeah, there is the probability it may have become the next president, but what good has a president ever done us anyways.

science

science rules
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Zetta_x said:
You guys aren't looking at it from the right angle. Yeah it was a baby, but she had the baby, the baby had half her genes and may have grown up to be even more fucked up then she was.

This is the only post I have read in this entire thread, and all I can say is you are a fucking moron.

Zetta_x

The Insane Statistician
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Don't even start with me. I'm recovering from a hang-over and I am in no condition to even argue.

Eighteen

Trophies
Website
3DGamelayer.yolasite.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
Zetta_x said:
Though, your logical sense, I understand what you mean, but still tis not right to kill a baby in any way, the kid should at least get a chance.

Samurai Goomba

Trophies
XP
Country
Pliskron said:
Chamillionaire said:
That bitch should be killed.

I second that motion
I'm sorry but I find it quite disturbing that someone could wish such a thing upon a person they have never even met.

Two wrongs don't make a right. It's frankly barbaric that capital punishment is still carried out in many countries. Telling people they can't kill others and then killing them for doing so is extremely hypocritical.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: https://i.imgur.com/T0X6JND.jpg