Website
wiki.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Colombia
Wolfenstein 3D DS
News!
wolf3d111510.jpg

Lazy1 has announced that he is going to begin working on Wolf3D DS again. He took some time off from development due to health related issues. For more information on the project and to join in on the on-going discussion, check the project post link below.

icon11.gif
 Project Post

CannonFoddr

Regular GBATemp Lurker
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Gamer4life said:
Wouldn't it being on the scds2 even though i don't have one make it run better.
Maybe - due to the extra CPU power - but why discriminate against people who can't afford to buy a DS2...
...Personally, I would like it runnable on as many cards as possible BUT would like it even more if it allowed 'multi WAD selection' such as Doom WAD's, as well

Just imagine it - one program/launcher that allowed you to select to play Wolf or Doom - & before any1 says 'there's already a DSDoom' - IIRC it hasn't been updated for quite a while

LDAsh

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
DOOMs on the NDS are homebrews that could really use a boost in framerate. I enjoy them, but I don't play them as much as I otherwise would if they could run more smooth.

Unknown if custom content can be already used with this homebrew, did anyone try that?

Oveneise

Trophies
Website
ACAdapterquotes.webs.com
XP
Country
United States
You know, I never could get Lazy1's port working. I could get his Spear of destiny port working, but with Wolfenstein 3D registered, all it showed were corrupt menu's and faces which were out of place. Looks awesome though. As far as I can tell, Fanadicalcowhead has stopped work on DSDoom 1.13, and its only Fisk working on it now (but you guys probably already knew that), anyways heres the post he made in reply to me here:

http://dsdoommods.freeforums.org/dsdoom-v1...works-t118.html

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @salazarcosplay, Morning