Hacking With this 3DS Hack you can play ALL games without problems or long loading times!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MisterPantsEyes

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
20 minutes and your video is still not uploaded ? Germany still uses 56k network ?

Pip'
I'm uploading it from my phone with a bad wlan connection. It's a Motorola Moto G 2. Generation, if you care.

And I put some Family Guy scenes in the video just4fun, it was airing on Comedy Central at the time I did the video. :) Now there's this Bobs Burger shit, not really funny.

AnkitC

Trophies
XP
Country
India
Your last few posts shows you've been to Noob paradise mostly of late. And all of a sudden you've come up with a hack.

Interesting!! :P

rashef

Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Poland
Don't forget to put the link to download in a txt file on a "survey" site. Make the whole package behind another survey and make the zip corrupt so people will attempt to download it at least two times thus earning you 3 "survey" credits.

hankchill

I Pwn n00bs.
Trophies
Website
www.hankchill.com
XP
Country
Canada
I have a hack too that lets you play all the games you want. It even plays PS4 and Xbox One games on your 3DS. No joke! It basically involves putting your 3DS in the microwave for 1 minute to super-charge the processor and slamming your head in a door opening repeatedly. You need to slam your head around 10 or 13 times before the minute is up otherwise the hack won't work.

siFippo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Swaziland
Come on, your video is obviously going to be crap all over.

Also you never specifically defined what game your so called "hack" enables you to play. Even a unmodified 3ds lets you play "all the games without problems or long loading times".

MisterPantsEyes

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
So yeah, just post the files and instructions. Forget the video. We've all seen Family Guy. It used to be good but now it isn't.
Good site to upload them? MEGA isnt working for me for some reason.

Come on, your video is obviously going to be crap all over.

Also you never specifically defined what game your so called "hack" enables you to play. Even a unmodified 3ds lets you play "all the games without problems or long loading times".
My friend said all games work and I didn't have any problems so far.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    ButterScott101 @ ButterScott101: +1