theking1987

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Does anyone what the problem is?
I had sx os 1.5 with firmware 5.1 and that worked everytime.
Now i have sx os 1.9 on it but it wont boot.
The screen stays black and do i need to press the power button for 12 seconds to boot in ofw.

mrdude

Developer
Developer
Trophies
XP
os sx 1.9 works fine with both v5.1 and 6.0 firmware. Probably your switch has frozen - hold the power button for 12 seconds to reboot into normal firmware, then once that boots - hold power then v+ then let go of power then v+, it should boot into os ox, if not - test your micro sd card is not faulty.

Clapmaster

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just went from 1.5 to 1.9 yesterday and had no issues. Do you have autorcm enabled? You probably just need to reboot the console and resend the payload.

theking1987

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I just went from 1.5 to 1.9 yesterday and had no issues. Do you have autorcm enabled? You probably just need to reboot the console and resend the payload.
No i dont have autorcm enabled. I tried sx os 1.5 again and that works. But when i copy the 1.9 boot file then i get the black screen again.

theking1987

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Can u send me your 1.9 boot file?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

your dongle is empty. charge it before u try to use it again
Its not empty because i can load the 1.5 file

Puppydogpals

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Its working now i download 1.9 from another site and that one worked.
Another site???

You should only really download it from the official SX download page.

You don't know what you could be downloading/ running... a rouge .bin could brick your switch.

That goes for all bins reinx / hekate only get from trusted sources. Official if possible

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Reactions: stephrk398

GeraltOfRivia

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I also had strange issue with sx os 1.90 : with l.a. noire it gave me the message : "error occurred software faclosed etc.." with random freezes while playing, this corrupted data file , forcing me to reinstall the update that you know, is mandatory to proceed through the game. Once reinstalled the update, everything seemed fine but, starting the game from save point caused the game to freeze again and the more I tried , the less was working... This never happened with sx os 1.6, so i swap the boot.dat with 1.6 and now l.a.noire is working fine and I can continue from the save point without strange issue.

Last edited by GeraltOfRivia,

Tralphy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
whats weird is one of my two switches is no longer excepting injection of payloads from my computer or my dongle

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    ButterScott101 @ ButterScott101: +1