Homebrew With freeshop downloaded should I sell my physical copies?

pandabare101

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
what are the chances of freeshop going down or the games deleted. I’m pretty short on cash and I have bills to pay. Do you think it’s safe to get rid of my games? I downloaded all of the ones I have on eshop. I just don’t want to sell my games and then have the buy the games again if the freeshop shuts down

MewAndKirby

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
are they ur own dumps? if no, dont. IIRC its still piracy unless u dumped the game, but then again i dont pirate so someone else might now more about this than me

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
what are the chances of freeshop going down or the games deleted. I’m pretty short on cash and I have bills to pay. Do you think it’s safe to get rid of my games? I downloaded all of the ones I have on eshop. I just don’t want to sell my games and then have the buy the games again if the freeshop shuts down

If freeShop on the server side went down, that means Nintendo's very own eShop went down. If you're that scared of losing out on downloading game collections due to post nuclear apocalypse and all you got is your trusty 3DS as you Mad Max across the desert wasteland, I say you collect and hoard all the games you can get before that happens.

Trade in your physical games for those bottle caps.

CitizenSnips

a seldom-used crab named Lucky
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's a good way to get your money back and still keep the game, it's what i did when i hacked my 3ds. However if you have any moral objection against that then I say do what you want

Vieela

GBATemp's official thinker™
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
You could rather dump your physical cartdridges and have the backup of the files for it. I would still keep the physical copies for aesthetics/collecting reasons, but if you are in need of money or just don't really care about them anymore, it's better to sell.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pnRVIC7kS4s