Witch's tale DS

Status
Not open for further replies.

twisteddeeds

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
"We keep hearing tidbits about the scribbly, touch-action DS game A Witch's Tale, but we haven't actually seen much of it yet. The dark fairy tale role-playing game has great art and an interesting cast, but that tells us nothing about game play. Thankfully, NIS America has released a new trailer that shows a bit about how the game is played, with game play footage included.

In battle, you simply select a skill, pick it up and drag it with your DS stlys, drop it, and then watch things happen from your choices. You'll trace runes to cast spells, too. There's also babysitting vampires and creepy dolls to collect. The whole thing comes off as a combination of a Lost Magic type game formula with some of that dark Disgaea humor. That sounds like something that could work."

TRAILER HERE

131417-witch.jpg

source

"It's been nearly a year since we last saw A Witch's Tale. Well, it looks like NIS America is finally ready to bring it to the States this year. The horror-themed RPG takes full advantage of the DS touch screen by using a unique combat system based on your drawings. From the trailer, we can garner the entire game is controlled through the stylus. Players must draw various runes to cast spells to travel the six kingdoms and save princesses."

"A Witch's Tale seems pretty cool, something that I can see myself putting plenty of gaming hours into. You can definitely see a touch of Disgaea in there as well, and that's always a good thing! NIS America announced that we can expect A Witch's Tale later this fall "

I THINK FROM THAT ITS COMING THIS FALL IN US

source

twisteddeeds

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
I think its coming to US this fall... i think its been out in Japan for a while... i'll double check....

Updated first post, i'm 99% sure its coming to US this fall lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=FzVN9kIUNxw +1