Hacking witch one is better?

TrolleyDave

Philosolosophising
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
OunknownO said:
is it R4 SDHC better than R4 and what is the difference? Please answer...

The R4 SDHC is a very crappily built clone of the original R4. It suffers from alot of problems including card corruption. If you use an actual SDHC card in it and use an 8gb card you'll have no end of problems. Buy a different card, there is no such thing as a good R4 anymore and hasn't been for a long time. I'd recommend an Acekard 2.1 or DSTT, or if you don't mind spending a few extra bucks get an EDGE.

Smuff

Fossilized Gamer
Trophies
XP
Country
Just to back up what TD said, the R4 is finished. There is no official support anymore, and the only R4s you are going to find are going to be cheap-er-ass clones. Seriously, get another card. It's like buying a PS2 instead of a PS3.

TrolleyDave

Philosolosophising
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
rambozotheclown said:
Just to back up what TD said, the R4 is finished. There is no official support anymore, and the only R4s you are going to find are going to be cheap-er-ass clones. Seriously, get another card. It's like buying a PS2 instead of a PS3.

Totally off-topic but love your tagline mate! I was playing some BR just the other day! Sega should seriously stay away from the remakes. At least all the code for PDS was lost and that'll never be remade. Long live the Saturn!

OunknownO

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
TrolleyDave said:
OunknownO said:

The R4 SDHC is a very crappily built clone of the original R4. It suffers from alot of problems including card corruption. If you use an actual SDHC card in it and use an 8gb card you'll have no end of problems. Buy a different card, there is no such thing as a good R4 anymore and hasn't been for a long time. I'd recommend an Acekard 2.1 or DSTT, or if you don't mind spending a few extra bucks get an EDGE.
the money is not a problem

Santee

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
OunknownO said:
TrolleyDave said:
OunknownO said:

the money is not a problem
well the cyclods evolution is the most expensive one but has one of the two best support teams and has extra featurs others don't have but acekard 2 is really good ecspeacilly with akaio

ShinRyouma

Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
I suggest EDGE, I don't know about cyclods evolution. I still use R4, I love R4, since R4 dead i guess the best cart would be EDGE. It's my personal opinion.

Edragon

Trophies
XP
Country
i used to have a R4 but after i got a Acekard 2. i just love it. the skins are much better and you can have many different skins on the cards
smile.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: With uremum