astrangeone

OP
Trophies
Website
www.shophandmade.com
XP
Country
Canada
In about 30 minutes, I'm heading off to write a 3 hour exam. And I'm bone tired - I just got my period yesterday, and it's draining half of my energy. I have 3 pages of notes, and it's going to be babble about how Canada is not really multicultural - it's just a manufactured image. I'm hoping to trend water with a B...that's about it.

And I've just made up my exam packet/pencil case. It's just a zip top bag with student id, 2 pencils, 2 pens, 1 eraser, and some chapstick. Saves me from getting bitched at for bringing my bag/notes to the class.

What do you guys usually bring to exams? Or more precisely, what are you allowed?

I'd see you once it's done!

Hop2089

Cute>Hot
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I had only one online exam for a cyberlaw course and it was open note/books/internet. I knew the short answer and essay questions and used a dictionary for terms.

Veho

The man who cried "Ni".
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
I'm studying electrical engineering, and the exams (and what we're allowed to have) are very varied. Some only allow a pencil and eraser. Some allow a simple (only slightly scientific) calculator. Some allow the textbook, and some allow a graphic calculator, textbook, your own notes and books of solved examples (and are still quite tough). Some are taken on computers.

Good luck with the exam. Tell us how you did.

astrangeone

OP
Trophies
Website
www.shophandmade.com
XP
Country
Canada
Update: Only took the two hours, although. Wrote three examination booklets worth of stuff. Feel okay about that exam - I will pass...not aiming for a very good mark, just a tread water kind of thing.

Now I need to sleep and redo some of my notes for the next exam.....

Thanks for all the support!
biggrin.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: It will actually make it worse