PS1/2 Wireless Ps3 controller on PC?

Gore

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can wireless Ps3 controllers be used on PC via the charging cable?
As in using it as a joystick?

Google yielded no results for what I am looking for, just Yahoo Answers on if you can charge other controllers with the same plug.

Quincy

Your own personal guitarist :3
Trophies
Website
youtek.net
XP
Country
Netherlands
Gore said:
Can wireless Ps3 controllers be used on PC via the charging cable?
As in using it as a joystick?

Google yielded no results for what I am looking for, just Yahoo Answers on if you can charge other controllers with the same plug.
Not via the charging cable,since the cable is just a power cable,the PS3 contr. stays connected to bluetooth no matter what!

But if you have a Bluetooth stick,then...yea!

Sc4rFac3d

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
Sixaxis wireless is not possible, though you can with the method listed above, play games. It's a bitch to set up with PC games, but works very well in emulators.

Jiggah

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Sc4rFac3d said:
Sixaxis wireless is not possible, though you can with the method listed above, play games. It's a bitch to set up with PC games, but works very well in emulators.

Reading through that thread. Apparently, it is using a file called btsix, but the ability to connect depends on the bluetooth stack that is used I guess.

Sc4rFac3d

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
Jiggah said:
Sc4rFac3d said:

Reading through that thread. Apparently, it is using a file called btsix, but the ability to connect depends on the bluetooth stack that is used I guess.
Oh, I thought that was about ps3sixaxis_en driver. My bad. Cool that a wireless one has been made.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Brb