ROM Hack [WIP] Yo-kai Watch 4 ++ Switch English Translation Project

masagrator

The patches guy
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
I was curious on why this hans't been updated and it looks like drama cancelled the project, here is a attachment:View attachment 276412
I would really love to know what happened exactly, but it looks like any opinion on the matter will be biased to one side, so sad community toxicity would bring people to this though.
Destockjapan and OP teams are separate for quite some time. At least they were when last time I was checking, which was few months ago.
Dunno how status of game in each team proceeded.

zupi

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
can there be an alternate patch that keeps the japanese names for the yokais? the american names are too weird and confusing for me :unsure:

zupi

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was curious on why this hans't been updated and it looks like drama cancelled the project, here is a attachment:View attachment 276412
I would really love to know what happened exactly, but it looks like any opinion on the matter will be biased to one side, so sad community toxicity would bring people to this though.

it's so sad how everything has a toxic fanbase these days
I don't understand why people feel like they have the power to be above others just because they like a thing

it's why I hate to be part of literally any group, there's always a point where the "us vs them" mentality kicks in and it's all downhill from there.

• Sad
Reactions: HinaNaru Cutie

Stirfry8993

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Cambodia
I had a lot of high hopes for this, and its heart breaking that it'd been stopped. Toxicity really does suck, I haven't been on this site for long, or back into retro/console gaming for a while, but, I've noticed and encountered my fair share. Hopefully someone can pick this up.

Reactions: matias3ds
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Like that movie The Fly where Quagmire and Herbert get combined lol