nWo

The Game Master
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
Mexico
Hi! Can somebody share the cheats for the latest update of the game? I have finished the main story and sidequests, just need to catch about 9 Yo kai that need grinding and are extremely time consuming. Just want to finish 100 % before moving on. Thank you very much in advance!!

iWockstar

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
In the README, it says the game has the voices in English but all of the characters voices are in Japanese (not including the written text obviously). Did u mean that only movies/cutscenes are in English or is there something wrong with my mod because I'm at the beginning of the game talking to my mom, and the text is in English but I'm only hearing Japanese? I've tried reinstalling it and everything. Thanks. If it helps, I'm on Ryujinx

DrgnMasterKota

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
In the README, it says the game has the voices in English but all of the characters voices are in Japanese (not including the written text obviously). Did u mean that only movies/cutscenes are in English or is there something wrong with my mod because I'm at the beginning of the game talking to my mom, and the text is in English but I'm only hearing Japanese? I've tried reinstalling it and everything. Thanks. If it helps, I'm on Ryujinx

Yeah, sadly only the cutscenes. The amount of work required to replace everything is just way too much work.

Reactions: iWockstar

Tomabroad

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yyu
Post automatically merged:

Hi, i have the switch lite and yokai watch 1 i japanese. What do i need to do in order to apply the englishbtranslation files?

JeepX87

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yyu
Post automatically merged:

Hi, i have the switch lite and yokai watch 1 i japanese. What do i need to do in order to apply the englishbtranslation files?
Is your Switch Lite modchipped? If yes, you have to follow the instruction on first page.
Installation:

(MAKE SURE YOU ARE USING THE OFFICIAL UPDATED GAME VERSION 1.0.3)

Installation of the project is very easy and straight forward. Everything is built around LayeredFS. So all you have to do is move the supplied "0100C0000CEEA000" folder to the corresponding directory listed below depending on what Firmware you are using.

ATMOSPHERE DIRECTORY:
Atmosphere/contents

If no, you must have hacked Switch to use English translation and as for Switch Lite, your option would be install the modchip.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: damn wifi