Homebrew [WIP] Wumiibo- Amiibo Emulation for 3ds

Mikef1

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks for making a new release for us plebs who don't have GitHub accounts. :)

I've noticed that when I open Wumiibo, the text on the lower screen is often hard to read, like it's only being drawn every other line. If I don't touch the buttons for a second, the text sometimes becomes clearer, but when I move the blue > cursor, it often appears on multiple lines, because the old cursor doesn't get erased after I move it to a new line. Is this a known problem, or did I do something wrong? I've been using Wumiibo with Team Kirby Clash Deluxe.

I'm having the same issue. Moving the cursor down once or twice fills-in the missing pixels of the menu text. Works great just the same.
Thanks for this, finally can play "Mini Mario & Friends amiibo Challenge"
Mike

Last edited by Mikef1,

Kartik

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
India
Is there a way to 1-click download all the decrypted amiibos?? Absolutely amazing work man!!
I mean why do you even need all 749 amiibos? more than half of them are not supported by 3ds games :P
My amiibo generator simply parses a JSON file which has a list of all amiibos(switch, 3ds, wii-u)

Last edited by Kartik,

Mikef1

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Still has the missing pixels of the menu text like before.
Haven't tried all games yet, which ones had problems?

Thank-you, Mike

AleronIves

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The Kirby games have a habit of locking up when you close the Wumiibo menu, but I'm guessing the update is to fix other games, since you can avoid lockups by suspending the game before you open Wumiibo.

Kartik

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
India
The Kirby games have a habit of locking up when you close the Wumiibo menu, but I'm guessing the update is to fix other games, since you can avoid lockups by suspending the game before you open Wumiibo.
That is a problem which can't be fixed rn, since i am not sure what causes it.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Still has the missing pixels of the menu text like before.
Haven't tried all games yet, which ones had problems?

Thank-you, Mike
This fixes the games paper jam and superstar saga, but i had to change some very critical code and i want to ensure that all games work.

AleronIves

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That is a problem which can't be fixed rn, since i am not sure what causes it.
That's too bad. If it's any help, Rosalina causes the same problem, at least in Kirby Battle Royale. Trying to take a screenshot on 10.1 would always crash the game, whereas the fast screenshots in 10.2 usually work, but they still crash the game sometimes, just like Wumiibo does.

dbridn

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hong Kong
Sorry,I just don't know how to open title patching from luma.There only game patching.Still not work after I open it

Marcus777

Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Sorry,I just don't know how to open title patching from luma.There only game patching.Still not work after I open it
Boot the console with the select button pressed it should pop up the luma configuration screen and select the desired option also check you have the latest luma version or it can cause issues

E1ite007

wierd avatar guy
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I've downloaded all 751 and I've divide 'em by series.
It took me like 40 minutes, but was worth the hassle.
It would be nice to have a download button for that on the generator page... so, to avoid you the hassle of classifying all of 'em, I'm addin' my file. From here it can be also be divided by series.

Attachments

• amiibo.zip
    153.6 KB · Views: 202
Last edited by E1ite007,

placebo_yue

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
It would be nice to have a download button for that on the generator page... so, to avoid you the hassle of classifying all of 'em, I'm addin' my file. From here it can be also be divided by series.
I'm very surprised pokemon only has two amiibos. Even if it's just for smash, or for cameos on other nintendo games, i expected them to have at least like a dozen.
Thanks for your work btw

Flame

Me > You
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP

are these warez?

E1ite007

wierd avatar guy
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
are these warez?
Nope.
From the Amiibo Generator page:

upload_2020-10-20_9-1-42.png

I wouldn't be that stupid to just post warez here... new @alexander1970.
:rofl2:

Reactions: Alexander1970

Kartik

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
India
Great work!

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

are these warez?
I think your question has been answered but just to confirm, nope, these are perfectly okay to share.

E1ite007

wierd avatar guy
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I'm very surprised pokemon only has two amiibos. Even if it's just for smash, or for cameos on other nintendo games, i expected them to have at least like a dozen.
Thanks for your work btw
Oh no.
The other Pokémon amiibos are in their main series they launched, for ex: Mewtwo launched as part of the Super Smash Bros. line. Only 2 of the available amiibos launched as part of specific Pokémon lines. The Detective Pikachu launched as part of the game, and the Mewtwo one as far as I know is from a Pokkén movie that launched only in Japan. All of the other ones (Charizard, Ivysaur, Squirtle, Pikachu, etc.) launched as part of the Super Smash Bros amiibo series.

placebo_yue

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Oh no.
The other Pokémon amiibos are in their main series they launched, for ex: Mewtwo launched as part of the Super Smash Bros. line. Only 2 of the available amiibos launched as part of specific Pokémon lines. The Detective Pikachu launched as part of the game, and the Mewtwo one as far as I know is from a Pokkén movie that launched only in Japan. All of the other ones (Charizard, Ivysaur, Squirtle, Pikachu, etc.) launched as part of the Super Smash Bros amiibo series.
lol yeah i noticed later when i went thru them all more carefully. I wouldn't know about series, compatible games, dates of release, or anything about amiibos, just the features i miss out on games because of them lol

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: I cant tell what my favorite N64 game is