Homebrew [WIP] Wumiibo- Amiibo Emulation for 3ds

Rioluwott

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
sorry, but how do i create an empty bin?
if you're lazy like me do this
create a text file name it whatever
put "amiitool -d -k retail.bin -i encrypted.bin -o decrypted.bin" on the text file and save
change the extension of the text file from .txt to .bat
now just name your encrypted amiibo bin to encrypted.bin and create an empty bin file named decrypted.bin and just run your bat file every time you want to decrypt your encrypted amiibo and transfer it to your empty bin file

xxjeysonxx

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
if you're lazy like me do this
create a text file name it whatever
put "amiitool -d -k retail.bin -i encrypted.bin -o decrypted.bin" on the text file and save
change the extension of the text file from .txt to .bat
now just name your encrypted amiibo bin to encrypted.bin and create an empty bin file named decrypted.bin and just run your bat file every time you want to decrypt your encrypted amiibo and transfer it to your empty bin file

You could also create a bat where there are 2 variables, in those 2 variables put the name of the files and chain them to the amiitool syntax

Reactions: andreiarturo

Rioluwott

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I'm gearing up for a new release, does anyone have any small suggestions which they would like to see? I'll see if i can implement it and then I'll release.
maybe folder browsing support on the wumiibo folder?
and a personal request would be a way to remap the key combo

Vulpes-Vulpeos

Trophies
XP
Country
Ukraine
does anyone have any small suggestions which they would like to see?
Don't know if they are small, but:
- Support for encrypted amiibos to make wumiibo more user-friendly. I was shocked that a lot of people don't know how to use terminal/command line.
- Integration into Rosalina menu/Luma3DS (Don't know if this is possible).
- Remapable key combo.

wormdood

pirate booty inspector
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Support for encrypted amiibos to make wumiibo more user-friendly. I was shocked that a lot of people don't know how to use terminal/command line.
I'm Black and I'm shocking I'm like that one superhero nobody ever cared about ... in all seriousness though this project seems less interesting to me knowing that I had to use terminal I mean I feel like an old man with these things

jesus96

Pinkboi
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
well i tried everything but for some reason amiitool always closes everything so an encrypted support would be a gift from god for me

jesus96

Pinkboi
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Did you used the correct keys? And used the cmd with administrator privileges?

yeah basically everything if someone could share a dumb frienly bat would be great but i wish it was encryted friendly

C:\Users\admon\Downloads\amiitool-win64\amiitool -d -k key_retail.bin -i encrypted.bin -o decrypted.bin
Could not load keys from "key_retail.bin": No such file or directory (2)

i basically have everything

Last edited by jesus96,

Marcus777

Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
yeah basically everything if someone could share a dumb frienly bat would be great but i wish it was encryted friendly
Did you tried this command?
Amiitool -d -k (the amiibo keys you have).bin -i (your amiibo goes here).bin -o (this will be the decrypted file so just put it another name for example decrypted_amiibo.bin or something similar) o also if you want to use the command without giving the directions of the file go to the folder wich contains amiitool and then tipe in the directional bar "cmd" it should pop up a cmd then put amiitool.exe and then use the command I write above. I hope this helps you ^_^

Marcus777

Trophies
XP
Country
Spain

C:\Users\admon\Downloads\amiitool-win64\amiitool -d -k key_retail.bin -i encrypted.bin -o decrypted.bin
Could not load keys from "key_retail.bin": No such file or directory (2)

i basically have everything
I see the problem now your keys are wrong, or simply the archive wasn't detected

Last edited by Marcus777,

Kartik

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
India
Hey people, I have setup a site here which produces bins which are compatible with wumiibo. No need of having encrypted bins or keys anymore. https://hax0kartik.github.io/amiibo-generator/
Just search for your amiibo and click on it to download.
This is 100% legal to share as all it does is put the amiiboID in the right place in the bin for wumiibo to read. Your amiiboID is the thing which tells the game what amiibo you are using.
Any PRs to improve the site are welcome!

Last edited by Kartik,

Kartik

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
India
I'm using client + wumiibo. It works perfectly fine the first try, but when i try to emulate it again with a different amiibo, it will give me an error saying it couldn't connect to the 3DS, but the connection is fine.
known bug, please wait till I release the clientless version which fixes this.

Reactions: Victorzer

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: damn wifi