Homebrew [WIP] Wumiibo- Amiibo Emulation for 3ds

D

Deleted User

Thank you for this; I was sorry to have to open two of my Amiibo to test their 3DS functionality as my goal is more to collect, so this is definitely the best alternative for me.

The latest version as of writing this works great on my New 3DS XL USA; I installed manually by downloading the ZIP, copying it over to my Micro SD and then collecting and organising all the Amiibo BIN files available.

Admittedly, I'm not using any of the BIN for Animal Crossing as I already have LeafEdit for that, but I still enjoy collecting all their BINs regardless. I am, however, using all the ones available for Super Smash Bros. as I'm finally interested in Training some characters, thanks to this Application.

bollolau

Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
hi, ive got a problem. im trying to summon epona to my village in acnl, and when i use the wumiibo that generate her, Wolf link appears instead. is it normal? thank u for everything u did for the community ♡

Venorean

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
hi, ive got a problem. im trying to summon epona to my village in acnl, and when i use the wumiibo that generate her, Wolf link appears instead. is it normal? thank u for everything u did for the community ♡
Are you using an older version of wumiibo? I was having the same problem, but with the latest version it's working as it should.

Reactions: bollolau

KentaZX

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
So Ive tried this with Mario and Luigi: Paper Jam using the Toad.bin downloaded from the Wumiibohelper app. I was able to register the emulated amiibo, went through the whole crad creating process, yet it doesnt keep the card data inside the emulated amiibo. wasting my Lvl.1 cards for nothing.

Also when I check it out on the amiibo menu, it saids it was registered in an unidentified game data. Did I missed something?

Last edited by KentaZX,

KiiwiiWasTaken

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Mad an account just so I can say thank you so much for this homebrew!!! I have an o3ds xl and amiibos but don't have the adapter yet so this helps me out so much! :D

eyeonus

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Do amiibos created using emuiibo's emutool work with this, and if not, can you make it so it does?

I would prefer not to have to have one set of vamiibos for my switch and another set of the same ones for my 3ds, and I already know emuiibo doesn't support straight bin files, such as those produced by the site your github directs to.

Last edited by eyeonus,

Xyzzy_PLUGH

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Edit: I restarted my 3DS and now it works. Sometimes I just don't know. Computer goblins?

I'm playing HHD and trying to use Wumiibo. I open the Wumiibo menu, select a figure (in this case, Moe), the menu closes, and wait a few seconds, only for it to tell me it can't find an Amiibo.

Any ideas?

Last edited by Xyzzy_PLUGH,

SkepticalTombstone

Trophies
XP
Country
Turkey
This will probably sound really stupid but... How do I do the automatic download thing? I did put the required files in the SD card but I'm not sure how to really open it

Yemeth

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just tried this tool on a 3DS XL and the text on the lower screen appears garbled. When I move the pointer it appears on 2 lines, the one it was on and the one it moved to.

Kartik

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
India
I just tried this tool on a 3DS XL and the text on the lower screen appears garbled. When I move the pointer it appears on 2 lines, the one it was on and the one it moved to.

That is a long-standing bug and unlikely to be fixed.

Could you try this? Replace the 0004013000004002 folder in /luma/titles with the folder in the zip.

Attachments

• 0004013000004002.zip
    40.6 KB · Views: 37

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars:
    I will continue to ask what ever I feel like asking. lol
  • NinStar @ NinStar:
    not the type of thing I would do
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @NinStar, most of my exp comes from my reaction score and threads posted
  • NinStar @ NinStar:
    I mean, I've never seen a message on a thread with more than 30 reactions at max
  • DinohScene @ DinohScene:
    just be a mod, insta likes for xp
    +1
  • NinStar @ NinStar:
    and based on the table reactions only give 1 xp
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    And insta fear from your enemies
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @NinStar, i always posted on the eof meme threads
    xp is arbitrary anyway
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Just like the like system people think it matters
    likes got introduced like years after I joined
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I still feel as if they take away conversation
    post anything dumb, people will like it
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Eggs
    perhaps the rag tag team of idiots isn't awake yet...
  • OfficialGamer @ OfficialGamer:
    When I remake my Wii system menu theme I'm gonna publish it to GBAtemp for people to have it if they want to idk I'm bored
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Or busy humping each other
    digital circle jerk
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Zoom dcj
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Sir please stop wanking during this meeting
    +2
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    okies