ROM Hack [WIP] Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon Pokemon Models, Textures and Animations

XLuma

Pkmn Rom Hacker
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Seems they aren’t in the sound folder, and they aren’t in a specific GARC so I was wondering lol

Wanted to make pokemon swapping, but needed to replace the cry also

Skytry

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I'm working on the rest of the list for gen 7 almost finished

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

10531-10539: Zeraora

Reactions: MegaKyurem

MegaKyurem

WAAALUIGI
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ah! Thank you!

Could anyone please give me the GARC? On a new PC and I can't get it ATM. Would be a big help. Thanks!
Here. For a moment I thought gbatemp wouldn't let me post files this big but I think it worked. Edit: NVM I'll have a link in a moment I'm uploading it to OneDrive

Last edited by MegaKyurem,

Ghostlander

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Would be amazing! One addon, if you could also make his arm and leg fur white instead. If not thats cool. Im jist greatful someone responded!

FIuveeX

out of service!
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Sorry for the delay on Gen 6! I'm currently stuck on Pumpkaboo. If anyone would like to help me locate Gourgeist, Pumpkaboo is 09091.

I need a re-supply of a/0/9/4 for USUM, plis

rusyaas

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
Sorry for the delay on Gen 6! I'm currently stuck on Pumpkaboo. If anyone would like to help me locate Gourgeist, Pumpkaboo is 09091.

I need a re-supply of a/0/9/4 for USUM, plis
Gourgeist all forms starts at 09127 all the way to 09162

Brodie

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
Is there a place where I can find premade changes like Primal Dialga, Shadow Lugia etc. I have some that people used for ORAS but I'm not sure if they work for USUM or not because I have replaced Lugia texture with the shadow lugia one but when I encountered Lugia in the wild it crashes the game, I tried to edit a Lugia into the game to see if encountering Lugia was the problem but that also crashed the game. I put everthing into 0/9/4 and added the repacked garc into my luma/titles/ but that didn't work. I've also tried to get rid of the Ash Hat Pikachu's and turn them into these pokemon too because I don't want to replace normal lugia, etc but once again it crashed the game when encountering after swapping all necessary files around. Not sure why this is happening.

FIuveeX

out of service!
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Gourgeist all forms starts at 09127 all the way to 09162
Thank you.
Is there a place where I can find premade changes like Primal Dialga, Shadow Lugia etc. I have some that people used for ORAS but I'm not sure if they work for USUM or not because I have replaced Lugia texture with the shadow lugia one but when I encountered Lugia in the wild it crashes the game, I tried to edit a Lugia into the game to see if encountering Lugia was the problem but that also crashed the game. I put everthing into 0/9/4 and added the repacked garc into my luma/titles/ but that didn't work. I've also tried to get rid of the Ash Hat Pikachu's and turn them into these pokemon too because I don't want to replace normal lugia, etc but once again it crashed the game when encountering after swapping all necessary files around. Not sure why this is happening.
I really don't have any idea. You could try commenting on Asia81's Custom Texture post, because they have Shadow Lugia and Primal Dialga. Just ask if it's compatible with USUM.
If it is, get a clean, unedited GARC file, and backup and delete Dialga/Lugia's texture. Then, rename the Primal Dialga and Shadow Lugia the name of the original, place in the unpacked GARC and repack it. Fix up your luma\titles\[USUM TITLEID]\romfs\, and place the GARC in there.

FIuveeX

out of service!
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Would be amazing! One addon, if you could also make his arm and leg fur white instead. If not thats cool. Im jist greatful someone responded!
Tiny problem: This happens with the flame, so I can't tell if it's worked or not. I'm gonna have to inject it into my USUM and try for you.

Infernape.png

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: huh didn't know about m.2 22110