ROM Hack [WIP] [Translation] Dragon Quest Heroes: Rocket Slime 3DS

bahamut920

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'll agree that the transcribed accents are kind of a bad idea, which is probably why the DQ games after the remake of IV eased up on them a bit.

Reploid

Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
Wow, I never knew there is another entrance in the series beside DS one. It was really cool and original. I hope this one gonna get released in english ever. Keep up the good work.

freedumbdclxvi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This is amazing! I have this and it looks great, but I've been stumbling through not knowing what's going on. This will be a godsend when finished. Great work!

justln

Trophies
XP
Country
I just remembered that this game exists, still waiting patiently for the English patch since I had a lot of fun with the previous game.

Reactions: lgnmcrules

lgnmcrules

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sorry about the lack of updates these past few months! No worries, we've been working diligently on this project. We've recently made HUGE breakthroughs with the addition of DarkSynopsis's contributions to the text limitations in-game. Expect to hear more in the future.
image.jpg

TheGameSquid

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Thanks for the update! I'm a very patient gamer, so I don't really care how long it takes, but it's always nice to hear how you guys are coming along, especially if it's positive news. :yay3ds:

Tobas

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I offered the translation team of MM3 drugs and beer in support of their efforts. Offer stands for you gentlemen as well.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://youtu.be/ab8GtuPdrUQ +1