• Views 286,799
  • Replies 995
  • Likes 30

emilin_rose

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
how do i make my miis want to divorce. i can make them go directly into the sad after-divorce state, but i can't seem to make them divorce.

ShiningSapphire

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Hi, I can open the editor+ my save, but almost all the options have this 🚫, do you know how I can fix this? And I also can't update my version, if I click on the icon

Kaiju007

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just started a fresh save, and tried to change a gender, but when I load the file into the save editor, it simply says your tomodachi life save file is invalid and nothing happens.

TheSegaKid

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Ireland
Hi, I was editing my relationships on 4 Miis to make them propose to their lovers. But anything that I edit in there relationships, the save file always corrupts. I've tried everything. Made sure they had 3 favourite foods. Made sure they had less than 5 relationship categories. But nothing seems to work

emilin_rose

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi, I was editing my relationships on 4 Miis to make them propose to their lovers. But anything that I edit in there relationships, the save file always corrupts. I've tried everything. Made sure they had 3 favourite foods. Made sure they had less than 5 relationship categories. But nothing seems to work
For any relationship editing, you have to edit one mii, then save and reload for each mii.

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Good morning.