• Total voters

KJ1

Old Member
Trophies
XP
Country
India
It's here!
Alpha 2 has been released on that chaos site as a patch, thanks @jackb994 for making the patch possible.

You'll need:
-The SMB. 3Deluxe Wizard from that chaos site
- A CIA of NSMB2 that is decrypted, any region, but must NOT be legit.
-3DS capable of CIA installing (CFW)
There is no romfs yet, sorry HANS users :(

1. Place the CIA in the same folder as the 'Setup SMB. 3Deluxe.bat' file.
2. Open the file and type the name of the CIA (Without .cia)
3. wait for it...
4. Enjoy your new CIA!

PS: If it asks you to delete anything, that is just a failed feature. You can reply with anything and it'll do nothing.

Thank you for waiting for this update!
Hey, is there a way to patch .3ds rom of NSMB2?

Kingy

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Hello again! I hope you are enjoying the 2nd public release!
So, last time, it was a huge major update (if you say so yourself.) But, I want this to be the community update, where this is your update!

I have created a poll, where you can vote for what you want. Results will be collected on Monday, and I'll be working on some minor stuff for now.
Here
If you have came up with any ideas, please do PM me or post in this thread, ideas will be taken into consideration. Thanks.

Reactions: hobbledehoy899

Kingy

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
It's time to talk about the future for Super Mario Bros. 3Deluxe.

I have been very silent about this hack, and I thought I might update everybody about it. First, let's address some things.

1. Super Mario Bros. 3Deluxe was never dead. I have been silently working on it during the past months.
  2. I no longer enjoy creating this hack. I no longer see the fun in level creation.
  3. I do care about this hack, but I don't expect it to complete.
Right now, I am deciding to either keep this project alive, or to cancel the development of it. I'm quite busy and unable to keep this project alive for the time that it needs to be alive. I might kill it off, and if I do, please look at this hack by @SpeedxxGaming. It seems to have a similar idea to SMB. 3Deluxe. I wish him great luck on the hack, and I hope to see it completed.

Thanks for reading about the development of Super Mario Bros. 3Deluxe.

smileyhead

I like cute stuff.
Trophies
Website
sites.google.com
XP
Country
Hungary

I have been very silent about this hack, and I thought I might update everybody about it. First, let's address some things.

1. Super Mario Bros. 3Deluxe was never dead. I have been silently working on it during the past months.
  2. I no longer enjoy creating this hack. I no longer see the fun in level creation.
Right now, I am deciding to either keep this project alive, or to cancel the development of it. I'm quite busy and unable to keep this project alive for the time that it needs to be alive. I might kill it off, and if I do, please look at this hack by @SpeedxxGaming. It seems to have a similar idea to SMB. 3Deluxe. I wish him great luck on the hack, and I hope to see it completed.

maybe you should take a break, and you may regain the will to continue it sometime in the future.

Reactions: Kingy

VitaType

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany

A post aimed to those who wait for the project and are worrid about if it's still alive or not. The content of this post tells exactly this people that they can continue to worry since not even the creator knows the answer to the not asked question. I like british humour :rofl2:

But seriously, maybe you just need a break as smileyhead suggests. You should try to take a break and tell us in 1-2month if you want to finish it or not :)

TheBeefBai

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Hey @TheKingy34, don't give up hope on the development! I know how you feel because I used to always start projects then get bored and forget about them. Just take like a week long break or so and when you return to the project you'll feel motivated to continue and push out the content to your full capability! B-)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night