ROM Hack [WIP] Super Mario 3D World for 3DS (3D Land hack)

Status
Not open for further replies.

LiamTheHackermon

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Weren't you the guy who made that fake SM3DW in SM3DL project a while back? And Rumblehax too? I'm not saying this is fake at all. It looks nice so far.
He is.
Now he is trying to directly import SM3DW models into SM3DL, which will just crash in game. So this won't work and LuigiBro will remain a liar

mustafag32g

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Reducing polys using the 3ds max polygon tool destroys the model completely. There will be holes everywhere and he has to retexture it also.

Jayro

MediCat USB Dev
Developer
Trophies
Website
ko-fi.com
XP
Country
United States
Reducing polys using the 3ds max polygon tool destroys the model completely. There will be holes everywhere and he has to retexture it also.
Wellntheres gotta be ways to reduce poly counts, people have imported gamebube models to the DS ffs...

hyprskllz

Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
OP said that they will update this as much as possible, yet it has been one and a half month without update.
I won't hope on this too much, because for me, no update means no project.

Reactions: GalladeGuy

Philip3ds

Trophies
XP
Country
It appears that importing 3d World levels is possible. In order for 3d land not to crash you have to reduce textures to 64x64 or smaller

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

If you extract 3d land level files you Will discover that some of the levels Are high poly. They vary from 11000 edges to 13300. But All the textures Are very tiny like 32x32 or 64x64
Just a little bit of info for People Who want to port 3d World to 3d land

Reactions: mustafag32g
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=6aie4t8lZ7k&pp=ygUuaSBhbSBub3QgZ2F5IGJ1dCAyMCBkb2xsYXJzIGlzIDIwIGRv... +1