This is on Citra if that matters.

Edit: Second picture when choosing Lisette

Attached Files:

Last edited by DarkLordDemaar, Jul 25, 2020
  3. SyarifZaki

SyarifZaki Newbie
    Newcomer

Indonesia
    i want to ask, is this mod could add inari costumes? like for male then inari male, and for female then inari female? and also adding stephanie and woofio costumes because v1.1 patch didn't had it so i guess i can only hope for those modders to make 2 more empty slots on clothes for that and make it come true...

4. carnations

carnations Newbie
    Newcomer

Philippines
    hello! i actually made an account because im feeling very lost. i cant open makerom and ctrtool in trying to rebuild from scratch. i dont know that iso site and from my search, it's down. the only progress i made was using decrypt. im just that dumb and need some bit of more guide, im sorry to ask of this.

i really want to play the patch, it looks really neat.

EDIT: alright, so im an idiot that i didnt noticed cmd even tho ive read the instructions how many times, but now im stuck with -t romfs, could not open input file.

EDIT TO THE EDITE: after 2hrs of idiocy, i have now made it worked! hurrah!

Last edited by carnations, Oct 20, 2020
  5. domanthiny1121

Newcomer

United States
    do you think you could help me out on how to install this? i have no clue where to even start lol

6. carnations

carnations Newbie
    Newcomer

Philippines
    sure! get your copy of trio of town 1.1 file and download the files under the building cia instructions; i use batch cia decrypt and the 3 files on number 3.

make a folder and drag all the files on it along with your ToT 1.1 copy and SoSToT update file from the patch files, they have to be on the same folder. on your start button, search cmd (command prompt), right click and click on "open file location", do it again so it leads you to system folder. copy that file and paste it on the same folder with your files. after your decrypt it, follow the rest of the instructions written by the developer.

if you're having any problems, feel free to ask. my bad if it's still confusing, im not that good at explaining. im usually bad at it.

7. domanthiny1121

Newcomer

United States
    thank you! this helped me out a lot but im still a bit stuck, when doing step 10 in building the cia i keep running into this error:
    [CIA ERROR] Content 0 Is Corrupt (res = -10)
    [RESULT] Failed to build CIA

not sure what im doing wrong, im very new to this

8. carnations

carnations Newbie
    Newcomer

Philippines
    283423947hf's post on page 38 fixed it.

the very last one: "makerom -f cia -target t -content tle_update.cxi:0:0 -o tle_update.cia -minor 2 -ignoresign"

added the -ignoresign on the very last command.

9. Cheetsa

Cheetsa Newbie
    Newcomer

United States
    I need help I keep trying to enter the lines with the ctrtool but it keeps giving me ERROR. I don't know what to do.

10. Cheetsa

Cheetsa Newbie
    Newcomer

United States
    I have a slight issue. Powershell says those commands are not correct no matter what I do.

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - Seasons, Edition, [WIP]