ROM Hack [WIP] Recreating All Of TyranitarTube's Extreme Randomizers

Zera807

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Hey, we’re Team EXR and we’re working on recreating TyranitarTube’s Extreme Randomizers!

So, what is Extreme?
If you aren’t aware of who TyranitarTube is, or what the Extreme Randomizer series of games are, they are, in short, a series of custom ROM hacks with edited story and dialogue, with a big twist in the game. They are a very cool retelling of the story of their base game, and have their own lore and everything.

How are you recreating the games?
It’s very well known that TyranitarTube doesn’t give out the links to the Extreme series of hacks, because the anonymous creators have told him he’s not allowed. This has raised suspicion about who the creators are, and why he’s not allowed to give out the link. In a recent stream, he said that he “would give out the game if he was allowed” and “even if he could, the game is really annoying to play because you have to keep patching”. After analysing the series, we confirmed that this was true, and it wouldn’t be as simple as we thought to recreate. This isn’t just a simple single Luma patch job, but potentially more than 10-15 different patches. We’re designating different people to different jobs, and hope to finish the Alpha Sapphire Extreme Randomizer by the end of the year.

Why are you here then?
We’re here to invite anyone with A LOT of 3DS ROM hacking experience to our team! We have enough people on the basic ROM hacking side of things, so we need people with more experience than even us. This includes the ability to import custom 3D models for things like Mega Milotic and to edit 3D models without them breaking to do things like Shadow Ho-Oh. For some examples, check out these videos: Mega Empoleon by Xeogran and Lunala Gardevoir Fusion by Xeogran. Some people who we are trying to get in contact with include Mixeli and @Xeogran, so if anyone has any form of communication with them, please let us know!

How can we join/get in contact with you?
Feel free to respond to this thread, join our Discord or reach out to us on Twitter! We may only be recruiting experienced people, but our server is open and has already gained almost 200 members.

Conclusion
Thank you for making it this far! Feel free to check below for some images of our progress so far. Also feel free to contact us on any of the following social media if you’re interested in anything mentioned:
Twitter: https://twitter.com/TeamEXR_
Discord: https://discord.gg/zJPABAf

Thank you again for reading, and have a great day!

helix.jpg
ho oh.png
juan.png
juan2.png
mavis.png
may.jpg
morty.png

(the milotic is messed up not on purpose but beyond our ability, hence our requirement for someone experienced's help lol)

Last edited by Zera807,

Lichzim

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
As somebody who watched ORAS Extreme Randomizer years ago, it was really cool and I really hope this hack comes out and doesn't fade into obscurity and/or development hell

that doesn't look like mega milotic
I mean they said it wasn't messed up on purpose.

Zera807

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
omg I completely forgot about this thread... a lot has happened, to say the least.
we now have a website: https//sites.google.com/view/teamexr (I paid for a domain but it won't work)
and we also got megas working! the discord now has over 400 members, and tyranitartube himself also gave us his blessing to continue with the project.
we're also planning to make some other ROM hacks in the future with the tools currently in development - one being an oras rom hack centered around Zinnia and the draconids and very story heavy. stay tuned for that :)
below you should be able to see some of our more recent progress, with mega milotic and demigod peeko.
thank you for the support!
(sorry if I do anything wrong, I'm really not accustomed to gbatemp lol)
unknown-69.pngunknown-59.png

Last edited by Zera807,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ salazarcosplay: hello everyone