ROM Hack [WIP] Puyo Puyo Tetris 3ds ENG Translation v0.3dx

Carro179

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
There's two ways: One is easy to do, but it will cause a bit of lag when the sound is supposed to be used (at least in my case); and the other is complex but won't cause any issues since it implies modifying the CIA itself.
Easy way:

• Move the "romfs" folder to"SD:/luma/titles/0004000000101200/".
  • Enable the “Enable game patching” option in the Luma3DS config menu
Hard way (I recommend using this tool for this)

First, you need to convert your CIA to 3DS, and be able to convert 3DS to CIA. Then, you're going to need to open the linked tool and go to the "Extract 3ds" tab. You select your 3ds file, and choose where to keep the extracted content (preferably an empty folder). This will generate several files (game.cxi, dlpchild.cfa, manual.cfa, and ncsdheader.bin). Go to "Extract NCCH" and select your "game.cxi" file. In "Path to Extract to", select another empty folder. This will create two folder and a bunch of files. Copy the "romfs" folder from the patch here, and, when asked, select "Replace all files" . Go back to the tool, and go to the "Rebuild NCCH" tab. In "RomFs folder", select the folder named RomFs where you extracted the game.cxi. In "ExeFs folder" select your ExeFs folder, and then in the other space, select the folder where you extracted the game.cxi. Leave everything else as is, and select "rebuild". You will see a new file named "edited.cxi". Change it´s name to "game.cxi", and copy it where you extracted the 3ds file, and select "Replace file" when asked. Go back to the tool, and go to the "rebuild 3ds" tab. Choose the folder where you extracted the 3ds file in the first filed, and write whatever name you want your edited 3ds file to have. Select the small "add button" and write this stuff, in this order, one at a time:

game.cxi

manual.cfa

dlpchild.cfa

Once all three appear on the box at the side, select "rebuild".
When finished, convert the ,3ds that was created to a cia and install it
Edit: a disaster occured here and I cleaned it

Last edited by Carro179,

Carro179

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Hey, I'm gonna ask for a bit of help: Does anybody know how to open this game's .narc files? I tried some old tools I found, but it seems like these are a different format, and they won't open them. I think I found the sound effects but can't open the narc files because apparently they are not used as frequently as I thought, or these are different

D

Deleted User

Hey, I'm gonna ask for a bit of help: Does anybody know how to open this game's .narc files? I tried some old tools I found, but it seems like these are a different format, and they won't open them. I think I found the sound effects but can't open the narc files because apparently they are not used as frequently as I thought, or these are different
I think the voice clips are in the tenp file.(this file is in the sound folder.)

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Since this isn't getting updated, i decided to finish it myself. I edited some untranslated graphics from party, online and fusion mode and added most of the english cutin voices, but i'm having some trouble with the "comp images"(they1re just compressed raw data). i couldn't find any way to convert the edited graphics back to a raw data. Someone know how i can do this?

Reactions: thisjustin2001

Pokemonfan6498

Trophies
XP
Country
Russia
Alright. Well, also, you'll want these files to see what you can do with them. If you get better results, just make the missing ones and then send me the .bcmdls, or compile into your own banner.bin.
i have issue with it because when i try to insert files and then rebuild cia i get errors about vcruntime140d.dll and ucrtbased.dll bein absent

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/WOppJ92RgGU?si=KE79L6A_3jESsGQM