ROM Hack [WIP] Pokémon Bun (w/ No Outlines, InstantHatch & SciresM Patches Built-in!)

BelmontSlayer

Pokémon Master
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Thailand
01.png

WARNING!!!

This romhack is intended for mature audiences only, you should be 18+ or have your parents permission before playing it.
If you are easily offended by crude language, drug references, sexual innuendos and other offensive content then this is not the game for you!

Hai GBAtemp, I told you guys that I was working on a romhack and now you can finally try it out!
If any of you are old enough to remember playing Cokémon (one of the first Pokémon romhacks) then you'll love this.

This is still an early beta build, the dialogue has only been modified up to the first rival battle and most trainers haven't been edited yet.
The Pokémon encounter tables have only been changed on Route 01 and Route 02 at the moment. But I've added more than 25 encounters between them and many fan favorites
(Ralts, Larvitar, Zorua, multiple Eeveelutions to name a few) as well as all the Gen I and Gen II starters.
This will be the last update until v0.25 which will release whenever it's done. I want the next release to have everything
(dialogue, marts, encounters, trainers, kahunas) up until you leave the 1st island done and perfected.

I have also applied several .ips patches that add some excellent features and then compiled a prebuilt CIA for everyone to enjoy.
I will try to make a .3DS version soon, but until then please don't spam my topic asking for one. Hope you all enjoy it!

=== Story ===

You just moved to the Alola region with your alcoholic mom! She's always looking for the next guy to spread her legs for and Professor Kukui has taken up the challenge.
Now it's time to leave home...and abandon your mother to travel across the islands, while gathering Pokémon, seducing innocent lolis, discovering aliens and becoming a Pokémon Master!

=== Features ===

* Wild Pokémon encounters edited, find new rare Pokémon in Alola!

* Very mature script changes, the main storyline is intact
but all dialogue is being edited and there are lots of lulz.

* Outlines removed, making the game look cleaner and less childish.

* Eggs hatch almost instantly.

* All Pokémon are rename-able now.

* Message boxes instantly display text.

* Pokémarts up to after the first trial have been edited, lots of useful items
including an Oval/Shiny Charm that you can buy at the beginning of the game!

* Access your PC from anywhere! Just go into your menu and select
"Options", it takes you straight to your PC boxes!

* SciresM patch, lets you use the QR Scanner to scan a PKHex QR Code
and easily load a Pokémon in your PC boxes. Also unlimited QR scans daily.

=== To-Do List ===

* Finish editing the dialogue, there's so much text in this game!

* Finish editing Pokémart items and prices.

* Edit models, planning to chance main female
character's breasts similar to the Busty May Mod.

* Revise encounter lists, add in more interesting
"tropical" Pokemon based on location.

* Need to figure out if it's possible to apply the Pokémon Bun
logo to the title screen and opening animation.

* Edit static encounters and in-game trades,
add some unobtainable legendary Pokémon.

* Lots of other cool stuff! I have lots of ideas and
I'm open to suggestions, but don't be mad if I don't use them.

=== Screenshots ===

02.png
03.png

04.png
05.png

06.png
07.png

=== Download ===

Current Version v0.15

Pokémon Bun - Project Folder (Google Drive)

You can download the tools, patches and instructions to patch your own dump at the Project Folder link above.
Please note, I only host .xdelta patches that contain NO COPYRIGHTED DATA.

...and greetz to my friends at Nintendo. If you don't like my romhack, well too bad.
You won't be sending me a DMCA or C&D notice, I don't even live in a country that sell your products or cares about copyright infringement. :teach:

The prebuilt .cia is also uploaded if you know where to look. It uses the same TitleID as Pokémon Sun
and will overwrite it when you install. Make sure to backup your saves with JKSM!

GBAtemp does not allow the sharing of any copyrighted files or data, DO NOT ask in this topic where
you can download the prebuilt .cia or PM me or other users asking the same. Thank you!

=== Credits ===

BelmontSlayer - I made this romhack you're playing! E:3

kwsch & SciresM - Creators of pk3DS and the QR Scanner patch.

GBAtemp - The best handheld hacking forum on the Internet!​

Last edited by BelmontSlayer,

BelmontSlayer

Pokémon Master
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Thailand
I'm not over 18 but I'm going to play this anyways as it looks ok. (and i have nothing better to do)
>_>
<_<

...I see nothing.

so it's just every game word replaced by "offensive" word ?
Nope, it's a full romhack with changes to everything except the main storyline. Yes the text is being changed to become funnier and a bit offensive, but that is not the only change.

DarkRioru

reach for the stars
Trophies
Website
steamcommunity.com
XP
Country
United States
I was waiting for someone to do a crude rom hack in 6th gen but, neo x and y weren't crude enough... this will suffice... thanks!! :rofl2:

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Okay now i wish i had the pokemon game to play this.:creep:
This post made my day. :P
Damn, $40 for it since no discounts exist. :unsure:

So does it work with carts or cia?
you could dump the cia and place the files for pokemon bun into pokemon sun and then convert back to a cia and play it!! also, check amazon for discounts or just download the cia if you are too poor or lazy to buy the game..

Last edited by DarkRioru,

Sonic Angel Knight

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
you could dump the cia and place the files for pokemon bun into pokemon sun and then convert back to a cia and play it!! also, check amazon for discounts or just download the cia if you are too poor or lazy to buy the game..
Thanks, and i rather buy the cart, i noticed the file size is larger than expected compared to the previous ones. Since is over 3GB i rather have the cart than download. Besides i can't seem to get good deals on confirmed not fake sd cards i can trust. Game carts have no problem at all.

The other reason was cause if i wanted to play the original game i wondered if i can keep two seperate save data for each so it doesn't conflict with them if they aren't compatible or break it. I know some people play smash wii u with mods but is just asthetic so i think it wouldn't effect the other non mod players and safe for online.:unsure:

DarkRioru

reach for the stars
Trophies
Website
steamcommunity.com
XP
Country
United States
Thanks, and i rather buy the cart, i noticed the file size is larger than expected compared to the previous ones. Since is over 3GB i rather have the cart than download. Besides i can't seem to get good deals on confirmed not fake sd cards i can trust. Game carts have no problem at all.

The other reason was cause if i wanted to play the original game i wondered if i can keep two seperate save data for each so it doesn't conflict with them if they aren't compatible or break it. I know some people play smash wii u with mods but is just asthetic so i think it wouldn't effect the other non mod players and safe for online.:unsure:
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00BTYZ3GM/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o09_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

i bought this sd card for my n3ds and i tested it with h2testw and its 100% real...

Reactions: Sonic Angel Knight

Sonic Angel Knight

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

DarkRioru

reach for the stars
Trophies
Website
steamcommunity.com
XP
Country
United States
anyway, so you said you can just dump the game and replace the files in the cia, but can it patch on a cart like how wii can use thw riivoltuion to real time patch game disc and not need to build iso for usb loading?
I know you can use hans for doing such a thing in the hbl but, I think you can use ntr for that?? can someone clarify this??

Hyoretsu

Itosugi Masahiro's Loyal Reader
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Why don't you edit the models yourself and send them to me? I plan to add a mod to the main character like the busty may mod. Probably won't be doing nude/lewd mods, it's not my thing.
I would like to formally request that mod once finished.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Sorry for accidentally bending over