Homebrew [WIP] pokeCalcNTR - IV and Nature Overlay Plugin For Sun and Moon

DestWell

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I Maybe understand my problem. I use "advance one frame" option to reach the target frame because I'm not able to click A in the right moment without skip some frames.
Any solutions? Thanks!

Windylacine

Trophies
XP
Country
Denmark
Why can't I RNG shiny wild pokemon?
I noticed the frame sometimes shutter or jump a few hundereds of frames forward after pressing on the right frame. :S

RustInPeace

Samurai Cop
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I Maybe understand my problem. I use "advance one frame" option to reach the target frame because I'm not able to click A in the right moment without skip some frames.
Any solutions? Thanks!

You're supposed to use the Select button to advance frames while the game is pause, A should be used when you make it to your target frame.

DestWell

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
You're supposed to use the Select button to advance frames while the game is pause, A should be used when you make it to your target frame.
An example:

I pause the game at the frame 8540.
My target is 8548 so I Advance frames manually and After I click A.
I get the Pokémon of frame 8540 and not 8548. Why?

MichiS97

"Leftist snowflake milennial"
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
An example:

I pause the game at the frame 8540.
My target is 8548 so I Advance frames manually and After I click A.
I get the Pokémon of frame 8540 and not 8548. Why?
The game always advances more than one frame. If you're at 8540 press Select and you should hit 8548, if you hit a frame bigger than 8548 you can use the timeline feature, then the programm will only spit out frames you can actually hit in your specific game.

Last edited by MichiS97,

DestWell

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
The game always advances more than one frame. If you're at 8540 press Select and you should hit 8548, if you hit a frame bigger than 8548 you can use the timeline feature, then the programm will only spit out frames you can actually hit in your specific game.
The problem is that I hit the correct frame but I find a different Pokémon

hurricane_matt

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Finished RNGing my Donation Event Pikachu. It could be better, but I am not patient enough to wait for a higher frame.
top_0002.jpg

top_0003.jpg

Reactions: RustInPeace

hurricane_matt

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You should softreset D: so high frame for only one 31 t.t i think it didn't worth...anyway really great patient!
I wanted one with all relevant stats at 25+, with speed being 31 and this was the lowest frame I found. I still have a copy of the save from before I redeemed it, so I may decide later to go back and wait out 14 million frame or whatever for a 4 -5 IV perfect one.

Reactions: Real.96

GaleWindscar

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi Zaksabeast! I was just curious, there's no way to see the exact EVs of party Pokemon right? (Since GameFreak showed us an EV spectrum but without the exact values, which is genius)
I think it would be a pretty neat to keep track of EVs!
It could be shown next to the IV columns of party pokemon. :)

RustInPeace

Samurai Cop
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Shiny Koko is nature locked to Timid as stated, but its IVs follow standard non-breedable encounters, as in at least 3 max IVs. First proper try, got the best possible HP Ice set. I dusted off my SD card which has region swapped Emunand, didn't feel like setting that up on an N3DS. This also properly tests out O3DS with NTR CFW Boot Mode 3 and this plugin, all good.

lIs8ukW.jpg

Reactions: Windylacine

Real.96

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Shiny Koko is nature locked to Timid as stated, but its IVs follow standard non-breedable encounters, as in at least 3 max IVs. First proper try, got the best possible HP Ice set. I dusted off my SD card which has region swapped Emunand, didn't feel like setting that up on an N3DS. This also properly tests out O3DS with NTR CFW Boot Mode 3 and this plugin, all good.

lIs8ukW.jpg

Codes have been already released?! D: Great job man :D I don't know if you know, but i've updated the Event Pokemon Guide. Now you get wc setting directly from the wc7 file :)

Windylacine

Trophies
XP
Country
Denmark

lIs8ukW.jpg
Looks awesome! ✪w✪ and loved your limegreen New 3DS!

Last edited by Windylacine,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://youtu.be/ngNaUaQOfPU