Homebrew [WIP] pokeCalcNTR - IV and Nature Overlay Plugin For Sun and Moon

The_Chaotician

Hoist the Colours!
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
It is still a modification, so it will be legal but for me it isn't legit. Also for many other people xD A legit pokemon don't have to be modified
So is region emulation considered legal? How is this different to region spoofing?

Also, you would still need to inject the wondercard, unless you would rather buy a plane ticket to get a legitimate code...

Last edited by The_Chaotician,

Real.96

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
So is region emulation considered legal? How is this different to region spoofing?

Also, you would still need to inject the wondercard, unless you would rather buy a plane ticket to get a legitimate code...

You will have the complete system in japanese language. That's why it is legit. You can get the code from reddit as i will do xD

gyaratoast

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
After about 2 hours of failing the mediocre ones. Finally i landed right what i needed and she's perfect!:wub:
quZIe2k.jpg

Reactions: RustInPeace

zaksabeast

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just wanted to stop by and say great work on this plugin! I am excited to start RNGing some eggs.

Thank you!!! :D

After about 2 hours of failing the mediocre ones. Finally i landed right what i needed and she's perfect!:wub:
quZIe2k.jpg

6IV Magearna is way too awesome haha Great job!!! :D

Here it is the Mystery Gift RNG Guide! :D

Link

Use the google translator function above the title to translate it

Thank you!! I'll add this to the original post!! :D

Just a note to everyone - the pokeCalcNTR updater homebrew is mostly finished - at this point we mostly need to get our server ready for public use before easier maintenance and updates are available!

RustInPeace

Samurai Cop
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I tried for a shiny 5IV Null, 6 IV is just out of the question, found a frame, but didn't use the timeline feature. Bad idea, it was over 41 million frames, around 36 hours of waiting....and I was off by one fucking number! So hopefully, following the guide and using the timeline feature, this attempt works. I used it just for 6IV nonshiny and it works.

PsciKY4.jpg

Real.96

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I tried for a shiny 5IV Null, 6 IV is just out of the question, found a frame, but didn't use the timeline feature. Bad idea, it was over 41 million frames, around 36 hours of waiting....and I was off by one fucking number! So hopefully, following the guide and using the timeline feature, this attempt works. I used it just for 6IV nonshiny and it works.

PsciKY4.jpg

I told you to use the timeline as in the guide, you didn't listen to me xD

Reactions: RustInPeace

zaksabeast

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

PsciKY4.jpg

Geez, that's crazy cool - keep up the amazing RNG's! :D

Is there anyway of controlling the frame jumping like at all?

Not controlling, just predicting. :)

@Real.96 - I added you to the credits for all the amazing tutorials you've done! Thank you so much for your help!!! :grog:

Reactions: Real.96

AyanamiRei0

GBATemp's Resident Evangelion fanboy.
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I wish there was a way to fast forward though frames like having to wait almost two days just to get one Pokemon is just stupid.

gyaratoast

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
what i've done in the past is exit the game and attempt to get a close frame by getting a different initial frame. it worked for magearna and Type: Null

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pnRVIC7kS4s