Homebrew [WIP] pokeCalcNTR - IV and Nature Overlay Plugin For Sun and Moon

The_Chaotician

Hoist the Colours!
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I cant seem to hit the correct frame for Type: Null.

The only thing i can think of is the correction to apply, I've kept all the other settings to default. Not sure what "Safe F Only" in the new SME encounter tool is either :/

RustInPeace

Samurai Cop
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The new SMEncounterRNGTool is a godsend, using the latest commit, hit a nice Magearna on the first try, really simple as I just selected Magearna on the dropdown menu and clicked "show results after delay," showing the frames to hit exactly. Please excuse the crude phone picture.

t1P3E9e.jpg

Real.96

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
The new SMEncounterRNGTool is a godsend, using the latest commit, hit a nice Magearna on the first try, really simple as I just selected Magearna on the dropdown menu and clicked "show results after delay," showing the frames to hit exactly. Please excuse the crude phone picture.

t1P3E9e.jpg

Exactly! I'm in love with this app ahahah with this app and pokecalc now everything is possible. Events rng has been added. I'm going to do 2 guides. Today for sure Solgaleo/Lunala/Cosmog/Gifts (they all use the same method)

Last edited by Real.96,

zaksabeast

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
FYI SMEncounterRNG Tool 1.01 is up

Thank you for the info! :)

Exactly! I'm in love with this app ahahah with this app and pokecalc now everything is possible. Events rng has been added. I'm going to do 2 guides. Today for sure Solgaleo/Lunala/Cosmog/Gifts (they all use the same method)

Thank you for the guides! :)

The Nightly Builds description will start to be updated by tonight in my time zone (GMT-7), and the Nightly Builds themselves will be available to the Patrons with the required rank at that time as well. Thanks everyone!!! :D

Reactions: Real.96

The_Chaotician

Hoist the Colours!
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
So I've spent the last half an hour trying to RNG my third Kartana in Malie Garden after two previously successful captures, and couldn't think for the life of me why I couldn't get the frame i wanted. Then i took a deep breath and said aloud to myself:

ITS
F**KING
RAINING.

Protip: don't try and RNG in bad weather folks!

zaksabeast

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I've spent the last half an hour trying to RNG my third Kartana in Malie Garden after two previously successful captures, and couldn't think for the life of me why I couldn't get the frame i wanted. Then i took a deep breath and said aloud to myself:

ITS
F**KING
RAINING.

lol xD

I love it!!! :wub:

BK5FjAw.png

Wow! Those IVs are great!! Thank you for sharing!!! :D

Reactions: YusukePM

Real.96

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy

ITS
F**KING
RAINING.

AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA Man i love you xD Happened to me many times xD

Reactions: The_Chaotician

gyaratoast

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was lucky today and sred a shiny type:null but I dropped it into bank and backed up my prior save to RNG one.
I rnged it using X-the-Komujin's guide on reddit
it's hard to get all the ivs you want though mine was missing speed but was 4iv.This thing is pretty difficult to get shiny and flawless because of its annoying advances
FUhlrv5.jpg

Last edited by gyaratoast,

zaksabeast

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was lucky today and sred a shiny type:null but I dropped it into bank and backed up my prior save to RNG one.
I rnged it using TheSonalsoRises guide on reddit
it's hard to get all the ivs you want though mine was missing speed but was 4iv.This thing is pretty difficult to get shiny and flawless because of its annoying advances
FUhlrv5.jpg

Thanks for posting a link to the guide! /u/X-the-Komujin did a great job on it! lol

And that screenshot still amazes me haha Thank you for sharing!!! :D

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: