Not open for further replies.

fadx

Filthy Cheater
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I have discontinued this project, see the end of the post for a better version.

Please back up your saves, this program is still early in development.

What is this?

A Pokémon Gen 6 real time memory editing/reading program.

What can it do?
Read, write and edit Pokémon, Money, Battle Points, Poké Miles & Trainer Name, TID, SID, Play Time, Language, Items.
Check TID of save (hover over TID: or SID).
Check OT's TID of dumped Pokemon (hover over OT TID or OT SID)
Check PID of Pokemon (hover over PID).
Mass clone Pokemon from your game or from an EKX file.
Dump any specified Pokémon from your boxes(or all boxes at once).
Dump your Pokémon that are in the daycare.
Dump a wild encounter Pokémon (for checking IVs, soft resetting legendaries etc.).
Dump a Pokémon shown to you in a trade.
All dumped Pokémon can be written back to a slot in any box and/or be read with PKHeX.
To write a Pokémon created with PKHeX make sure when you're saving in PKHeX that you select "EKX File (*.ek6;*.ekx)" in the "Save as type" drop down!
Delete Pokémon from boxes (All boxes will be backed up to \Pokemon\Deleted\ upon delete).
Note, I will not be adding Wi-Fi battle data dumping.

Planned features

Reading and writing of steps on daycare Pokémon (higher steps = higher level when you receive the Pokémon back).
Reading of Battle Videos.
View more dumped Pokémon stats.
Reading of PokeBank boxes.
Walk through walls cheat (if possible).
Sun & Moon support (when those are released, should be easy).
I'm open to suggestions!

Requirements
NTR CFW

How do I use it?
Load NTR CFW on your 3DS and enable debugging
Launch the gen 6 game of your choice and connect it to the internet
Launch PKMN NTR and input your IP in the "IP:" field then click Connect
Editing: Change number/text you'd like to edit and click "Write" and the value will be sent to the 3DS.
Dumping a Pokemon from Boxes: Select the box and slot of the Pokémon you'd like to dump, enter a filename and click "Dump".
Dumping All Boxes: Enter a filename and click "Dump All Boxes".
Dumping Daycare Pokémon: Enter a filename and click "Dump Slot 1" to dump the first daycare Pokémon and/or click "Dump Slot 2" to dump the second daycare Pokémon.
Dumping Wild Encounter Pokémon: Enter a filename and click "Dump".
Dumping Wild Encounter Pokémon: Enter a filename, have your trade partner show the Pokémon and whilst the Pokémon is displayed, click "Dump".
All dumped Pokémon will be in the "Pokemon" folder created in the same directory as the executable.
Write Pokémon: Click "Browse" and select the Pokémon file that you'd like to write. Choose the box and slot you'd like the Pokémon to be placed in and click "Write". You can only write Pokémon with a valid EKX/EK6 or PKX/PK6 format. A dump of All Boxes can not be written right now (will probably add that eventually).
Delete Pokémon: Choose the Box and Slot of the Pokémon you'd like to delete and click "Delete". The deleted Pokémon will be saved to \Pokemon\Deleted\.

Screenshots:
4a5282a7993f413486718493c64f7c72.png

CgV7V8I.png

Disclaimer
I'm not a coder, this tool is probably coded very badly. Even though I've tested it there's still a chance it might not work for you or it may even harm your 3DS by writing somewhere it shouldn't (really should not happen, worst that could probably happen is it doesn't work for you and if it doesn't I'd recommend you do not save the game, then reset your 3DS to avoid saving over something you don't want to).

Credits
Me [Gathering offsets & creating the tool]
44670 [NTR CFW & NTRClient(this tool is based off a modified NTRClient - https://github.com/fa-dx/NTR-Base)]
Kaphotics [Helping with a few pieces of code(because I'm a coding noob), PKM Encrypt & Decrypt code + variables from the PKM layout from PKHeX, inspiration (most Pokemon Editing features were inspired by his save editing tool PKHeX)

Program & Source
https://github.com/fa-dx/PKMN-NTR/releases

Past Updates
Added Trainer name editing.
Added TID editing.
Added Play time editing.
Added Item editing.
Added Wild Encounter dumping (let me know if this is/isn't working for you!).
Added Trade Partner Pokemon dumping (let me know if this is/isn't working for you!).
Added SID editing.
Added reading of IVs and Nature upon dumping Pokemon.
Added reading of Ability and Held Item upon dumping Pokemon.
Added reading of Hidden Power upon dumping Pokemon.
Added the ability to delete Pokemon from Boxes (the Pokemon are backed up to \Pokemon\Deleted\.
Added Language editing.
Added reading and editing of dumped Pokemon's Nickname.
Added editing of dumped Pokemon's Nature.
Added editing of dumped Pokemon's IVs.
Added ability to make dumped Pokemon Egg or not an Egg.
Added editing of dumped Pokemon's Species.
Added editing of dumped Pokemon's held item.
Added Mass Cloning.
Added drag and drop capabilities to "Write Pokemon" and "Mass Cloning"
Added ability to delete # amount of Pokemon (mass deleting).
Added editing of dumped Pokemon's Ability.
Added editing of dumped Pokemon's Moves.
Added editing of dumped Pokemon's Ball.
Added editing of dumped Pokemon's EV's.
Added .pk6/.pkx support (Make sure your files have the correct extension!).
Deleted the "Write Pokemon" section and renames the Mass Cloning section to "Write/Clone Pokemon".
Added update checker.
Added Trainer TSV Checker (Hover over TID or SID).
Added editing of dumped Pokemon's OT TID.
Added editing of dumped Pokemon's OT SID.
Added editing of dumped Pokemon's OT Name.
Added editing of dumped Pokemon's PID.
Added OT TSV Checker (Hover over OT TID or OT SID).
Added PSV Checker (Hover over PID).
Added shiny PID setter (Click the star next to PID to make the Pokemon Shiny. Empty star = not shiny, Full star = shiny).
Changed Pokemon Editing layout.
Added Friendship editing.
Added Randomize PID button.
Added Gender Editing.
Renamed Hatched to Egg and reversed functionality.

This has been tested on the latest updates for all the gen 6 Pokémon games, it's possible that games that have not been updated will not work with the tool properly. If that is the case, let me know and I'll try to find a solution.
If you'd like any of the offsets used PM me and I'll give them to you.

If people like this and would like to see support for the VC titles I'll see what I can do!

I have discontinued this project.

Don't use my version of PKMN NTR, check out jackmax's or drgoku282's fork. They're updated further and the code is cleaned up.
https://github.com/jackmax/PKMN-NTR
https://github.com/drgoku282/PKMN-NTR

http://gbatemp.net/threads/pkmn-ntr-real-time-memory-editing-program-for-pokémon-games-wip.448588/

Last edited by fadx,

MsMidnight

part time fe modder
Trophies
Website
camilla.hostfree.pw
XP
Country
What is this?
A Pokémon Gen 6 real time memory editing/reading program.

What can it do?
Read and write: Money, Battle Points, Poké Miles.
Dump any specified Pokémon from your boxes(or all boxes at once).
Dump your opponents Pokémon (Wild Pokémon & Pokémon your opponent has sent out, not sure what is dumped with horde battles or Wi-Fi battles).
Dump your Pokémon that are in the daycare.
All dumped Pokémon can be written back to a slot in any box and/or be read with PKHeX.

Planned features

Reading and writing of Items, TMs & HMs Key Items, Medicine & Berries, reading and writing of amounts where available.
Reading and writing of steps on daycare Pokémon (higher steps = higher level when you receive the Pokémon back).
I'm open to suggestions!

Requirements
NTR CFW

How do I use it?
Load NTR CFW on your 3DS and enable debugging
Launch the gen 6 game of your choice and connect it to the internet
Launch PKMN NTR and input your IP in the "IP:" field then click Connect
Editing: Change number you'd like to edit and click "Write" and the value will be sent to the 3DS.
Dumping a Pokemon from Boxes: Select the box and slot of the Pokémon you'd like to dump, enter a filename and click "Dump".
Dumping All Boxes: Enter a filename and click "Dump All Boxes".
Dumping opponents/wild Pokémon: Enter a filename and click "Dump".
Dumping Daycare Pokémon: Enter a filename and click "Dump Slot 1" to dump the first daycare Pokémon and/or click "Dump Slot 2" to dump the second daycare Pokémon.
All dumped Pokémon will be in the "Pokemon" folder created in the same directory as the executable.
Write Pokémon: Click "Browse" and select the Pokémon file that you'd like to write. Choose the box and slot you'd like the Pokémon to be placed in and click "Write". You can only write Pokémon dumped VIA this tool or with another NTR tool or from a savegame! A dump of All Boxes can not be written.

Screenshots:
8PTluyZ.png
vyPHdKH.png
xjYGiTf.png
suEfqT8.png

Disclaimer

I'm not a coder, this tool is probably coded very badly. Even though I've tested it there's still a chance it might not work for you or it may even harm your 3DS by writing somewhere it shouldn't (really should not happen, worst that could probably happen is it doesn't work for you and if it doesn't I'd recommend you do not save the game, then reset your 3DS to avoid saving over something you don't want to).

Credits
Me [Gathering offsets & creating the tool]
44670 [NTR CFW & NTRClient(this tool is based off a modified NTRClient - https://github.com/fa-dx/NTR-Base)]

Program & Source
https://github.com/fa-dx/PKMN-NTR/releases

This has been tested on the latest updates for all the gen 6 Pokémon games, it's possible that games that have not been updated will not work with the tool properly. If that is the case, let me know and I'll try to find a solution.
If you'd like any of the offsets used PM me and I'll give them to you.

If people like this and would like to see support for the VC titles I'll see what I can do!
Looks cool :)

dradonhunter11

French o-MEGA modder
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
That some cool stuff :D
I tested and it work exept for dump part, when you try to trade dumped pokemon with this this, it will refuse like if the pokemon was hacked.
I ran legality check on pkhex to be sure and it said that everything was fine

fadx

Filthy Cheater
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
That some cool stuff :D
I tested and it work exept for dump part, when you try to trade dumped pokemon with this this, it will refuse like if the pokemon was hacked.
I ran legality check on pkhex to be sure and it said that everything was fine
Hmmm, did you dump from 1 game and then write it to another then try to trade it?

fadx

Filthy Cheater
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
before, well after because it was cloning
Ahh, so you dumped the pokemon. Then you traded the dumped pokemon and you exited the trade and wrote it back or did you write it back whilst you still had the trade open? Sorry for the questions, just trying to figure out why the game would reject it since it's just like a clone. Maybe if you write the pokemon and then move it in the boxes in-game it'll let you trade it after that?

dradonhunter11

French o-MEGA modder
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Ahh, so you dumped the pokemon. Then you traded the dumped pokemon and you exited the trade and wrote it back or did you write it back whilst you still had the trade open? Sorry for the questions, just trying to figure out why the game would reject it since it's just like a clone. Maybe if you write the pokemon and then move it in the boxes in-game it'll let you trade it after that?
Injecting in trade and out trade

Real.96

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Hey @fadx, can you add a real time IVs checker for opponent wilds pokemon? If yes, i will love you forever

Last edited by Real.96,

fadx

Filthy Cheater
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Hey @fadx, can you add a real time IVs checker for opponent wilds pokemon? If yes, i will love you forever
If I can figure that out I will. Right now you can dump the wild pokemon and then read with PKHeX, if I remember right you can do it fast enough that by the time you see the IV's in PKHeX you're just about at the point you can run from the battle.

But yeah, I can try figure that out.

Reactions: Real.96

Real.96

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
If I can figure that out I will. Right now you can dump the wild pokemon and then read with PKHeX, if I remember right you can do it fast enough that by the time you see the IV's in PKHeX you're just about at the point you can run from the battle.

But yeah, I can try figure that out.

Yes, dumping the Pokémon and checking it via Pkhex is really a useful thing! But if you implement a real time IVs checker, this will speed up the process. Hope you will find a way to add it!

P.S. great app, thanks a lot!

Reactions: Ricken and fadx

hacksn5s4

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
would some thing that allows you to cheat online be made you kinda can by dumping opnnets pokemon and viewing it with pkhex to know that moves its got

Kloklopfer

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
would some thing that allows you to cheat online be made you kinda can by dumping opnnets pokemon and viewing it with pkhex to know that moves its got
If that is possible ill take a second look in competitive online battles :D
Can someone confirm if dumping pokemon in online battles works? Im not at home so I cant test it on my own

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I swear like 99% of arcade games wouldn't even exist these days outside of MAME the arcade...