fadx

Filthy Cheater
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Nice tool :)

I have a question though : when battling someone, I can only dump my opponent's first pokémon. When he switches and uses his 2nd or 3rd pokémon, the dump gives me the 1st pokémon again. Am I doing something wrong, or is it a bug ? Thx anyways
You didn't do anything wrong, it's just not implemented yet. I'll have reading of all 6 pokemon added soon.

would cheating online be possbile i know its bad but i just want it for fun the game checks if your pokemon are illegal but if you edit the pokemon after the check it might be possbile
I'm not sure, I've not tested. I honestly wouldn't be surprised if you could change stuff mid battle.

Reactions: Leslie White

hacksn5s4

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
eh got a problem when in battle it dumps my pokemon i sent out and not the oppnets looks like a bug because when i reset the program it fixed it

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I tried to dump the pokemon, it got success, then I was on trade with friend and write to see if pokemon would pass, it wouldn't work. Tested with X and OR
your opponent could be using a hacked pokemon some people do bad hacks they work in battle but not with trades

Last edited by hacksn5s4,

fadx

Filthy Cheater
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
This app looks very nice! :)

It would be cool, if you could add a feature to edit the trainer ID and the trainer name.
Did you plan anything like this or do you think you could add this? :)

Greetings
Added Trainer name editing.

fadx

Filthy Cheater
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Okay. Why?
The possible damage it could cause to online play and I don't really see a way that it could easily be patched. I don't want to be responsible for destroying Wi-Fi battles and the online tournaments.

Last edited by fadx,

Kloklopfer

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
The possible damage it could cause to online play and I don't really see a way that it could easily be patched. I don't want to be responsible for destroying Wi-Fi battles and the online tournaments.
Do you plan on releasing it when sun and moon launch but closed source so nobody can fork it for gen7? I mean then the competetive scene would move to the next gen and there wouldnt be a risk for destroying the competitive scene of gen 6 anymore

fadx

Filthy Cheater
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Do you plan on releasing it when sun and moon launch but closed source so nobody can fork it for gen7? I mean then the competetive scene would move to the next gen and there wouldnt be a risk for destroying the competitive scene of gen 6 anymore
I will reassess the situation after sun and moon is released, we will see.

Edit:
Added TID editing.
Added Play time editing.

Last edited by fadx,
Reactions: Kloklopfer

dradonhunter11

French o-MEGA modder
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
eh got a problem when in battle it dumps my pokemon i sent out and not the oppnets looks like a bug because when i reset the program it fixed it

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

your opponent could be using a hacked pokemon some people do bad hacks they work in battle but not with trades
that ain't the thing, the guy trade me a pokemon, I extract and re-inject then it won't pass. Normally it should pass since it exactly same pokemon

RustInPeace

Samurai Cop
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
"Note, I will not be adding wild Pokemon, horde Pokemon or Opponent Pokemon dumping (npc or wi-fi)."

Does this mean not being able to write data into those fields. For example, with this tool, I can't and will not be able to edit a trainer's pokemon so that I can battle only level 100 Blisseys? The included features are promising and nice, but trainer editing in that magnitude would be awesome. Another thing, is it possible to view IVs of wild/legendary pokemon in game? Or dumping a wild/legendary, view their IVs via PKHex on the PC in a dumped pk6 file or something?

Real.96

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Did you remove the possibility of dumping wild pokemon? :( hope you will still add a real time stats checker for wild Pokémon >.<

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/IihvJBjUpNE?si=CsvoEbwzNKFf0GAm cool