Homebrew [WIP] PHBankGB - Pokémon Homebrew Bank GB (R/B/Y)

Just Passing By

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Cool! That is awesome. Two things: when hax 2.7 comes up with ability to dump 9.6 crypto games saves, will there be 3dsx version? Second, I remember there is a glitch in red and blue that if you evolve your starter (or getting two pokedex entries in any way) before owning pokedex you can never receive the pokedex from prof. Oak as when you talk with him he will tell you your pokedex progress. So using that homebrew before having pokedex can cause some problems.
Tbh, if they do that, it's their problem. It's their stupidity that caused it and it's not like they got far into the game anyways. Just start over.

Edit: OK that may have sounded too harsh but you get my point. Who hacks a game before they even start it? It makes no sense. Are you that desperate to be the "very best" that you have to get your lvl 100 mew before talking to the prof.

Last edited by Just Passing By,
Reactions: xJoelituh

Grim Ripper

Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
Guys, we should wait for pokebank to add gen 1 -> gen 7 transfer and then someone will make a gen 1 -> gen6-gen7 convertion (since gen6-gen7 will be the same regarding stats/etc).
First they'll have to learn how gamefreak converts them and then devs will built homebrew/programs for it.

Reactions: Hyura

Derverd

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Does/will this work with pokemon gold/silver/crystal as custom vc games? That would be cool :D One for each gen would be insane. A Gen 3-7 mixed bank and a Gen 1-2 mixed bank + a poketransporter kinda thing that can export pokemon from the Gen 1-2 bank to the Gen 3-7 bank.

Ev1l0rd

(⌐◥▶◀◤) girl - noirscape
Trophies
Website
catgirlsin.space
XP
Country
Netherlands
Does/will this work with pokemon gold/silver/crystal as custom vc games? That would be cool :D One for each gen would be insane. A Gen 3-7 mixed bank and a Gen 1-2 mixed bank + a poketransporter kinda thing that can export pokemon from the Gen 1-2 bank to the Gen 3-7 bank.
AFAIK, we currently don't even have custom 'new' Gold/Silver/Crystal VC rom (something weird with color palletes for the GBC not loading properly on the new VCs for the RBY games).

d4mation

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thank you so much for making this! I can't stand the PC in Gen 1 and 2, so this will be fantastic for working around it. I just used it to fix one of my boxes that had 29/30 Pokémon in it as I was rearranging some 'Mons and left it that way.

Do you think it will be possible to move Pokémon into and out of your party with this as well? I'm not sure if they are in a different part of the Save file or not. I know you'd need a check in there to ensure they had one Pokémon in their party at all times.

DarkSiderEzio

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So what if I need to use the .cia for phbank and phbankgb at the same time? Where can I put the data folders since they're both named the same?

Xenosaiga

Time to switch it up
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So what if I need to use the .cia for phbank and phbankgb at the same time? Where can I put the data folders since they're both named the same?
Both are made by the same person. So I'm sure that all the resource files will be fine in the same folder.

It will all be fine as I use both too.

Urbanshadow

Trophies
XP
Country
Do me a favor, open the CIA version from home screen. If it hangs again turn off your system and then back on and load again. See if it works

How do I open the cia if its not from the home menu? Well at least now I can report you the error properly:

Code:
Problem: 0x38
Version 10001a0
Can't load the viewer.
Any key to exit

The system is using a9lh cakes with firm 10.2

Last edited by Urbanshadow,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: The mutated Axolotl was awesome