Homebrew [WIP] PHBank - Pokémon Homebrew Bank

raptor5001

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You don't have the resource folder on the root of your SD card. There is a resource folder that is needed that the bank draws from. You can get it from the attachment in the first post.

I have the "pkbank" folder on the root, and the .3dsx from page 1 works fine when I use that. But when using my compiled .3dsx, HBL doesn't ask which Pokemon game/title to use and then shows that error. (Also, I am on Arch Linux, if that matters for compilation.)

Xenosaiga

Time to switch it up
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have the "pkbank" folder on the root, and the .3dsx from page 1 works fine when I use that. But when using my compiled .3dsx, HBL doesn't ask which Pokemon game/title to use and then shows that error. (Also, I am on Arch Linux, if that matters for compilation.)
If the one in the first posts works then stick with that. Building from source right now is buggy and may not give the best user experience.

Also, now that I think about it, the GitHub version may use some new resources that are not attached to the first post.

Sonansune

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
you should also use the new version /pkbank related files instead of using the old one.... i think...

Gocario

GBAFail'd
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Thanks for this! Just a question. New to 3ds programming and, while I can compile the 3dsx just fine, I get an error on launching it in HBL. I have xerpi's forks/libs.
Code:
Problem happened: fffffffc
PHBank version: 20001b0
Can't start the viewer.
Press any key to exit
I can see generally where this gets thrown in the code, just not experienced with these libs.
0xFFFFFFFC (-2) is a problem with the Save Manager.
I assume it's because you don't have any PHBank.xml along with the PHBank.3dsx.

But I don't give any support for the dev version, please use the attached version on the first post for the moment.

PS: For anyone who achieves to compile it: please, don't share the 3dsx or the cia. :)

Last edited by Gocario,
Reactions: Xenosaiga

HD-Leaf

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So wait correct me if wrong.
All I have to do is go to the save.hpp file and add more boxes in row 70?
ex.
box_s box [100] to box_s box [250]

if not can someone guide xD

joimme

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Is it possible to delete the PHBANK save data and empty all of the boxes at once? (I use it for unwanted eggs, since you can't release them in game.)

Cinthyamoss

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
¿Is it possible to transfer pokémon from X to to PHBank and then to Sapphire?
yep!

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Is it possible to delete the PHBANK save data and empty all of the boxes at once? (I use it for unwanted eggs, since you can't release them in game.)
if you delete the bank file inside pkbank folder, you will clean all phbank boxes easily

Reactions: joimme

Xenosaiga

Time to switch it up
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Im not sure what this means...... But, It is well weird how it broke... It's breaking on gpu pngs i think is what it referenced?
Its a quote from a movie called "Lost in Space".

Anyways, Just wait for a proper release. Trust me. Its being tested so that stuff gets fixed and it is not "YOUR" saves being broken.... *cries*

Reactions: Arseface_TM

laramie

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Its a quote from a movie called "Lost in Space".

Anyways, Just wait for a proper release. Trust me. Its being tested so that stuff gets fixed and it is not "YOUR" saves being broken.... *cries*
I have a rip from my actual cart with its save. Then I use sdf to rip it and inject my ROM into sysnand. I wanted to test personally a little bit. No worries about messing up haha

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: they be like which lite firefox exe pls