Homebrew [WIP] PHBank - Pokémon Homebrew Bank

dogmarch

Potato Warrior - Anti Zombie
Trophies
XP
Country
I don't change Pokémon form, so it shouldn't change in bank, however I don't add the particular forms in the Pokédex.

I see, thanks.

Didn't try with unowns (because it's freaking useless^^), but other things like sancoki/tritosor (the pink/blue slugs that I don't know the english name of^^) keep their forms through bank so uknown should too.

thanks~

Clydefrosch

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
kinda wish there was a function to paste the current games trainer data to a pokemon. would love to start a new game with a custom team but they always get that extra exp and disobey quickly. and breeding eggs and hatching l1's in a new game is always such a hassle 'D

supercarotte

Trophies
XP
Country
France
kinda wish there was a function to paste the current games trainer data to a pokemon. would love to start a new game with a custom team but they always get that extra exp and disobey quickly. and breeding eggs and hatching l1's in a new game is always such a hassle 'D

Gocario is trying to make PHBank reproduce the real bank functioning, so I'm not sure adding an OT patch would be a good idea^^

I'd suggest you use Mass editor (from projectpokemon) to do it :
  1. Backup your save and extract pcdata.bin using PKHex
  2. Start your new game and catch at least 1 pokemon
  3. Open your new save and use that pokemon to get your new OT/TID/SID infos
  4. drop your pcdata.bin file in Mass Editor, edit OT with new parameters and click on Mass Edit (check "create a .bak file jsut in case)
  5. merge your new pcdata.bin file with your new save and import it back to your game
  6. Enjoy !

Nope.exe

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
On the new update it wont work. I open it on "As" and it would do a colorful screen and wont do anything. :( pls help...

Xenosaiga

Time to switch it up
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So... No function I could use to bring my Pokémon from y Black 2 (R4) to a 6th Gen game?
Maybe not a homebrew way yet... But I'm pretty sure the official Pokebank on the eshop will allow you to download a poke transporter that moves Pokemon from BW and BW2 to the newer games.

EDIT: so I was sorta right but it requires an season pass for Pokebank which kinda defeats the purpose...

Last edited by Xenosaiga,

Gocario

GBAFail'd
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
On the new update it wont work. I open it on "As" and it would do a colorful screen and wont do anything. :( pls help...
Try re-downloading. The last version works fine.

Maybe not a homebrew way yet... But I'm pretty sure the official Pokebank on the eshop will allow you to download a poke transporter that moves Pokemon from BW and BW2 to the newer games.
It doesn't work with linker games, only cartridges.

Reactions: Xenosaiga

supercarotte

Trophies
XP
Country
France
So... No function I could use to bring my Pokémon from y Black 2 (R4) to a 6th Gen game?

You can open the .sav file on your linker with pokegen, export each of your desired pokemon indivually (File > Save pokemon, I didn't find any way to do it all at once) then use pk2pk to simulate the transfert from gen V to VI.

You get a bunch of .pk6 files, extract your 6G save with svdt then open it with PKHex, add the new pokemons, save, import it back to your game and enjoy.

suloku

Trophies
XP
Country
You can open the .sav file on your linker with pokegen, export each of your desired pokemon indivually (File > Save pokemon, I didn't find any way to do it all at once) then use pk2pk to simulate the transfert from gen V to VI.

You get a bunch of .pk6 files, extract your 6G save with svdt then open it with PKHex, add the new pokemons, save, import it back to your game and enjoy.

Pk2pk is actaully outdated (or more acuratelly, pkhex implementation is more updated)
Just drag and drop .pkm files from gen III/IV/V in pkhex and they will be magically converted to gen VI.

supercarotte

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Pk2pk is actaully outdated (or more acuratelly, pkhex implementation is more updated)
Just drag and drop .pkm files from gen III/IV/V in pkhex and they will be magically converted to gen VI.

Didn't know that:wacko: It has been months that I used pk2pk to convert my gen IV pokemons :nayps3:

You know, I don't want my Pokémon to be treated like, you know, illegal. None of them were obtained by illegal means.
There is absolutely no problem with transfering pokemons through PKHex, it correctly edits the infos so it's absolutely legal in game and usable in competition battles.

VaiCorinthians

Trophies
XP
Country
Papua New Guinea
@Gocario you intend to add sprites of the Pokemon with better resolution?
Im adding a download link with zip with the sprites of 721 Pokemon, + mega evolutions:
Sprites Pokemon
I can resize the images if you need to reduce the resolution.
(the sprites are .png)

Gocario

GBAFail'd
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
@Gocario you intend to add sprites of the Pokemon with better resolution?
Im adding a download link with zip with the sprites of 721 Pokemon, + mega evolutions:
Sprites Pokemon
I can resize the images if you need to reduce the resolution.
(the sprites are .png)
Don't you like pixel style? :-(
Nii-way, I don't want to include more images files, I've planned to use romfs to avoid thoses.

Reactions: VaiCorinthians

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: :O:rofl2: +1