Homebrew [WIP] PHBank - Pokémon Homebrew Bank

GizmoTheGreen

Trophies
XP
Country
Thx u a lot! How can I transfer all my pokemon easy? (moon to ultra moon)

export the boxes from your Moon savefile, then import them on ultra moon.

I would recommend waiting until the game is out and pokebank updated and do it the official way though. we still don't know if any pokemons data needs modifying to be legal in USUM, I think.
same as before we knew how they official translated pokemon from gen1/2 VC to gen 7. you could do it but some ended up being not legal.

Reactions: Deleted-431675

navtotheneat

Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
does this mean i cant just move all my pokemon into boxes in moon and then transfer everything to ultra moon? how does the pokedex in ultra moon interact with all this, like does it automatically update everything?

Last edited by navtotheneat,

YTElias

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I followed the steps
i transfer all the files to the root and launch it in homebrew
It launch and then a Loading! screen like minutes
did i do something wrong?

Majickhat55

The Red Woman
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Guys this program doesn't work with SM/USUM.... The OP has been MIA for quite a while and there are no plans to revive this project. Use PKHeX or PKSM for your extra banking needs, or stop being cheap and pay the $5; it's an annual charge, not monthly. Who seriously can afford a 3DS but not $5 PER YEAR?

Supermariotyt

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey Im new to gbatemp but I am having a problem with this. I have installed all the files and folders correctly but when I try to launch Phbank it says "The app execution ended. Thanks for being awesome!" Please help me with this.

Zabhahs

Goron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey Im new to gbatemp but I am having a problem with this. I have installed all the files and folders correctly but when I try to launch Phbank it says "The app execution ended. Thanks for being awesome!" Please help me with this.
dont use this, use PKSM

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

does it work with pokemon black and white 2 ? since i want to transfer my pokemon from white 2 to omega ruby
Use PKSM

EddyHg80

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Hi!
I would love to see it working on Citra Emulator too! I put the pk folder into the citra smdc folder and tried launching the .3dsx file. The app loads fine but it then remain stuck in the loading screen (see attachment).
Also intalling the .cia gives the same result.
My (ignorant) ipothesys is that there are some paths to fix in order to launch it properly on citra, any thoughts?

Attachments

• Immagine.png
    Immagine.png
    29.4 KB · Views: 150
Last edited by EddyHg80,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @BakerMan, I have a piano keyboard but I never use it