ROM Hack [WIP] Paragon (Fire Emblem Fates)

Player-2

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Does anyone know what could cause this? It happens when I try to replace Nyx with a Handover version I made of her.
Nyx_bug.PNG

This is the handover of Nyx I made :
Nyx_Handover.PNG

And the modified chapter :
C015-setup.PNG

thane98

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Arcacdia

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Sorry, no idea where to find it. I did see this gbatemp.net/threads/fire-emblem-fates-polyamory-patch-wip.423852/ but no idea how well it works for your use case (it's pretty old, so likely not compatible with Paragon).
Thanks man. But I forgot to say that I wanted it for Awakening. Fates has a pretty good save editor where you can do it too. It creates hilariously overpowered units.

rinabestgirl

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
hey ! i havnt really modded a 3ds game before so i dont know if im trying to do the impossible but i wanted to know if it was possible to change the map sprites/recolor them so they aren't green, blue or red and but have normal/custom colors. would paragon be able to do this ? and if so how ? thanks for any replies in advanced !

DragoniteChamp

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey all! It's been a little bit, but I've hit a new snag that I've been boiling over that has me stuck.
So I'm trying to add Human Anankos to the base game, similar to Omegablu's Playable Bosses Mod.

Seems somewhat simple, unless I'm missing something. Seems like it should just be "Decrypt the files > add them to the mod files > make a class that uses said files > attach class to custom character > profit."

Problem is, most notably, the animations that he uses when he attacks in human form do not work, which should look like This. (Credit to PhoenixMaster1 on YT)

Ironically enough, decrypting the files was the easy part, but for whatever reason (probably something I'm missing while setting it up) none of the files seem to interact with the game, most notably the animations.

Any help that could be sent my way would be a life saver! Thanks in advance if anyone could help.

oh yea and adding the song that plays during that Xenologue would be cool too but Anankos is more important imo

crazypairingperson

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi, bit of an odd problem I have here but... I legitimately cannot find the script files for Revelations??? Like I have it downloaded/bought/whatever you were thinking, but I cannot find it in my romfs files no matter how many times I try to find them via dumping and etc. And what's truly, further bewildering is the game works perfectly fine whenever I play that route, so I know they're in there. It might be that I'm using the hans method, but that's just what's easiest for me so if possible could someone just... Send me their (ideally unedited) Revelations chapter scripts? (Incidentally, I mean the Scripts found in the, well, Scripts file, not the ones found in @E because for SOME REASON I... Actually have those??? Idk man lol) Specifically I would like Revelations Chapter 27 (I think, could be off on the number) I wanna
give Gunter some special dialogue when fighting him with Jakob, Felicia and Flora :)

WhyteWater

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi there everyone, I've been looking through the posts but I'm not sure if this question has been answered already. But how could I make it so that Chrom, Liz, Frederick and Anankos from the DLC are all available in Paragon? I would like to be able to pull from things like their outfits and put them in as bonus characters. Unfortunately, I'm unable to find them in my romfs files. Is there a way to access them? I'm a newbie to modding and this sort of thing isn't my best suit.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: There's even a TV series.