Hacking [WIP] New FPS Game "Project: Tropical Island" (VitaHEX Games)

VitaHEX

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
2020-12-05-223243.jpg

After a lot of work and some delays, it 's time to show you my new project.
The game is called Tropical Zone.
It's a new first person shooter game set in a tropical island.
Some first info about the game:
It's more like a sandbox game where you can go anywhere and play the way you like. Gameplay is similar to my all time favorite game Far Cry. I have bought most of the assets and also I made some of them including the level design.
To explore the island you can drive various vehicles including cars and boats.
Enemy outposts are all over the place so make sure you have enough ammo to take them out.
There are many weapons to choose from most of them are hidden around the island.

The game is developed in Unity and I have managed to optimize it as much as I could. It runs quite well without overclocking most of the time I get 24-29fps even with real time shadows enabled. In more intense situations frames will drop to about 15-18 however I will include graphics options to adjust to your liking.

First alpha version will be available this month for my Patrons and a few days later it will be available to everyone.

I would love to hear your feedback about my game so feel free to comment if you like. I'm open to suggestions and new ideas.

And enjoy some raw screenshots captured directly on my PS Vita:

2020-12-05-220943.jpg
2020-12-05-221640.jpg
2020-12-05-221847.jpg
2020-12-05-223439.jpg

Last edited by VitaHEX,

VitaHEX

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece

The first gameplay trailer for "Tropical Zone" (yes that's the title) is now available.
All footage was from the first alpha version of the game that will be available for free download later this month.

Remember this is a one-man work project developed in less than a month so don't expect perfection from the first alpha version.

I would love to hear your feedback about my game so feel free to comment if you like.

MKKhanzo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

The first gameplay trailer for "Tropical Zone" (yes that's the title) is now available.
All footage was from the first alpha version of the game that will be available for free download later this month.

Remember this is a one-man work project developed in less than a month so don't expect perfection from the first alpha version.

I would love to hear your feedback about my game so feel free to comment if you like.

Amazed at your work. The fact that you added vehicles, makes it waaaay more impressive than already is!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pnRVIC7kS4s