Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
71v1pJc.png

Hello Hunters!

Yup, we're back again!

While we are still working on completing the Monster Hunter Stories translation, we want to create a separate team to handle Double Cross.

I will be at the helm of this project, so please send me a PM if you are interested in helping.

Please note the following:
*This project is powered and supported by dasding!
*This project will be UI ONLY, no dialogs.
*If a western localization is officially announced, this project will be closed.

Screenshot of Demo translations:
II2pJG7.png

5vVheHj.png

We will not release a patch for the demo.

Stay tuned for more info, after the game is officially released!

Update #1 (17-3-2017)

Happy MHXX day Hunters!!!

Once we are satisfied with the overall projects stand point, we will release v1.

Stay tuned for more info!

Update #1 (21-3-2017)
Hunters...

It's ready!

Grab your Charge Blades and Gunlances, and get ready to Hunt!

New Thread:
Onward!

Last edited by MaximusX800,

justln

Trophies
XP
Country
Niase~ I would be fine with playing it in Japanese but the English patch will help a lot. Thanks for all the effort!

Dark_Samus

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
let me guess it'll be for cia version of MHXX not the cartridge one and same thing goes for inject and hex...etc bla bla bla..... Sigh what a boner

justln

Trophies
XP
Country
Reactions: Darkdawn665

MaladroitJoypad

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Thanks guys for giving us the early-experience of MHXX! Good luck with the project. And yet another game which will show us the not-smart version of being a company, Capcom! We re living in 2017, cmon... you can release games worldwide now.

x06xpower

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks guys for giving us the early-experience of MHXX! Good luck with the project. And yet another game which will show us the not-smart version of being a company, Capcom! We re living in 2017, cmon... you can release games worldwide now.
they are not that small of a company but localisation takes a lot of work not to mention they may have to secure/deal with things like licensing for some of the crossover etc., pokemon can have simultaneous release game worldwide cause it's a very big game with lots of audiences ....

ArtemisM

Kupo for Kupo Nuts
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nice~ If you need any help or testing, let me know. Be it testing, menial things, etc. The guy that did the last project didn't seem interested in touching this, so kudos to you :)

let me guess it'll be for cia version of MHXX not the cartridge one and same thing goes for inject and hex...etc bla bla bla..... Sigh what a boner

Don't be "that guy", please. If you took a femtosecond to read up on the MHX patch, it worked on cartridges via NTR and other means, and there's no reason this can't either.

they are not that small of a company but localisation takes a lot of work not to mention they may have to secure/deal with things like licensing for some of the crossover etc., pokemon can have simultaneous release game worldwide cause it's a very big game with lots of audiences ....

There was a panel last year at GDC where one of the head localizers at Capcom spoke about gaps between JP and western releases and how they have recently developed the means to expedite localizations of MH games through better dev/translator communication channels and editing tools. Securing 3rd party deals wouldn't hamper a release more than localizing it and securing factory lines to produce and distribute it would. It's worth a watch if this sort of thing interests you.

Last edited by ArtemisM,
Reactions: x06xpower

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Sorry for accidentally bending over