LiamTheHackermon

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
86j2MH.jpg

What is this?

I just finished Undertale and I liked the concept but I did not like the fanbase. I wanted to make a RPG as emotional as Undertale so I started working on this. I want the game to be real life with Miis. Top down Grand Theft Auto with story and Miis. The "ROAD TO RIO" mode in Mario & Sonic 2016 Rio Olympics mode is similar to my imagine.
large.jpg

When will this be done?

Now you must be thinking "This is a new user he has no code experience". Actually I am an android Unity developer and I am now using Unity to make this New 3DS game. I have progress too.

I expect it to be done by this Winter.

Boogieboo6

@realDonaldTrump
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Using Unity to make this New 3ds game? Are you using the Nintendo SDK? Is this okay to distribute? Seems like a really nice concept though!

LiamTheHackermon

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
<snip>

Anyway you will play as the default mii, and I have a top down camera working on the mii model
Since it uses the official kit I will try to get it published (for free download) and if not I will release it on a 3ds rom site

Last edited by raulpica, , Reason: Removed off-topic -rp

Boogieboo6

@realDonaldTrump
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
<snip>
Anyway you will play as the default mii, and I have a top down camera working on the mii model
Since it uses the official kit I will try to get it published (for free download) and if not I will release it on a 3ds rom site
You need to buy a development console for around $2000 to publish to the eshop iirc. Releasing it on a rom site probably isn't a good idea either. A game of that high quality on a rom site that isn't an official game is probably going to get investigated.

Last edited by raulpica, , Reason: Removed off-topic -rp

Swiftloke

Hwaaaa!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Why not sell it? You'll need to buy a dev unit to publish on the eshop, and who knows you might make a little money off it.
Edit: :ph34r: on that front
However, before it's too late I would contact Nintendo and ask if its OK to use Miis, as to my knowledge they're copyrighted.

Last edited by Swiftloke,

Boogieboo6

@realDonaldTrump
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Why not sell it? You'll need to buy a dev unit to publish on the eshop, and who knows you might make a little money off it.
However, before it's too late I would contact Nintendo and ask if its OK to use Miis, as to my knowledge they're copyrighted.
I agree, sell it! I'll be here with freeshop :tpi:

LiamTheHackermon

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Reactions: memomo

Boogieboo6

@realDonaldTrump
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
sorry, no

I am uploading a cia file for you to test, will pm it

also I am ignoring the things people (cough @Boogieboo6 cough) say about the NDA because there is already a thread for that so please...
Hey man, I'm just looking out for you. If you don't care, go ahead and do what you want. Don't be shocked if you're forced to stop your project because you ignored the NDA. As you've probably heard, that's not like a EULA. You don't mess with it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: The cybertruck is a death trap.