RocketRobz

Stylish TWiLight Hero
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It is absolutely by chance that I have commented here.
It was simply a play on words inspired by the title.
I hope you do not suffer from delusions of persecution, and take life lightly and with a smile.
Sorry if I hurt your sensitivity with my irony.
I'm worth a little more than you think.
Greetings.:D
It's not a matter of sensitivity.
It's more like whether it was a good time or place to make the joke, which in this case, both wasn't.
  1. It wasn't a good time, because there's lots of people waiting for the translation to be finished, and jokes like yours would make some people feel down.
  2. It wasn't a good place, because I myself would never play, watch, or do ROM hacking of any hentai content.
Basically, some jokes you find funny, aren't funny to others. It's not because of sensitivity. It's a matter of people's preference or opinion.
Personally, I find your joke unfunny, because of you guessing that it's hentai, and because it's not family friendly or age appropriate.
If FabStyle really we're a hentai game, this thread wouldn't have been made in the first place.

Sorry if this seems like I'm taking your joke too seriously, but I wanted to make some things clear about me, and I agree with @HinaNaru Cutie that if you want to make such jokes, do it in a different place, please.

Nikokaro

Lost philosopher... searching for a way out...
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
It's more like whether it was a good time or place to make the joke, which in this case, both wasn't.
  1. It wasn't a good time, because there's lots of people waiting for the translation to be finished, and jokes like yours would make some people feel down.
  2. It wasn't a good place, because I myself would never play, watch, or do ROM hacking of any hentai content.
Basically, some jokes you find funny, aren't funny to others. It's not because of sensitivity. It's a matter of people's preference or opinion.
Personally, I find your joke unfunny, because of you guessing that it's hentai, and because it's not family friendly or age appropriate.
If FabStyle really we're a hentai game, this thread wouldn't have been made in the first place.

Sorry if this seems like I'm taking your joke too seriously, but I wanted to make some things clear about me, and I agree with @HinaNaru Cutie that if you want to make such jokes, do it in a different place, please.
But it was obvious it wasn't a hentai game and that I was joking.
And then I seem to have apologized, a gesture that others would not have done.
I hope that for a trifle I have not made myself an enemy, especially towards a person to whom I am grateful and whom I respect.:)

HinaNaru Cutie

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia

Thank you robz apology for this happening on here of all places -_-"

MooshyPon

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Hey I hope you are doing okay, and are safe...I noticed how bad is has been getting around different countries, so I hope you aren't near all that war that is occurring.

Hey sorry for the late response!

I've had a really busy few weeks. Since we're remodeling the house. I am from the Netherlands btw! So no war here. Covid has been getting worse here though , for the past while and there's some political stuff going on. (I don't follow the news or watch TV so I wouldn't know the details.) Both me , my fiance and our little zoo of pets have been safe! Hope you all are taking care as well.

Anyways , I wasn't able to work on the translation for a little while but I have been working on it again this past week. Once I am done with the test / exam translations I am going to let my fiance proofread it (English is his native language.) , after that I will also look for some more proof readers. Since I want to make sure everything is coherent. My English isn't bad by any means however it is my second language.

As soon as I need proofreaders I will post it here.

Also here is a pic of our kitten Noona to make up for the wait. ^_^

ba2d4198da2a05d7855505eda33a29f0.jpg

HinaNaru Cutie

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Hey sorry for the late response!

I've had a really busy few weeks. Since we're remodeling the house. I am from the Netherlands btw! So no war here. Covid has been getting worse here though , for the past while and there's some political stuff going on. (I don't follow the news or watch TV so I wouldn't know the details.) Both me , my fiance and our little zoo of pets have been safe! Hope you all are taking care as well.

Anyways , I wasn't able to work on the translation for a little while but I have been working on it again this past week. Once I am done with the test / exam translations I am going to let my fiance proofread it (English is his native language.) , after that I will also look for some more proof readers. Since I want to make sure everything is coherent. My English isn't bad by any means however it is my second language.

As soon as I need proofreaders I will post it here.

Also here is a pic of our kitten Noona to make up for the wait. ^_^

ba2d4198da2a05d7855505eda33a29f0.jpg

It's quite alright, i am glad you are doing okay but please do stay alert to what your government is doing Mooshy because these people have been doing some communistic top tier crap for people in canada if you didn't know here (much more other videos have been exposed of what they've been doing in other places too the youtuber has uploaded videoes on it if you want to check it out) and they've been screwing people over in Caribbean (youtuber is a christian person so if he is blunt in the way he speaks he is just like that xD lol but he is worth watching well in my eyes) island. the people over there are being *forced* to take a shot that is very much have been exposed to be harmful to us all, other folks like youngrippa have discussed about this very serious issue here, just giving you a heads up - whether you take my warning here serious or not is up to you honestly, above all i hope your fur babies are fine as well =0 your cat is mega adorable <3. ahh okay that's good news :3 and it's quite alright, your english is quite good, to be honest with you, fairly i am glad your husband is helping out as well :D..it's quite cute to be honest that your both working together <3!
lastly, i hope your new place is well good for you to rest and relax.

MooshyPon

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
It's quite alright, i am glad you are doing okay but please do stay alert to what your government is doing Mooshy because these people have been doing some communistic top tier crap for people in canada if you didn't know here (much more other videos have been exposed of what they've been doing in other places too the youtuber has uploaded videoes on it if you want to check it out) and they've been screwing people over in Caribbean (youtuber is a christian person so if he is blunt in the way he speaks he is just like that xD lol but he is worth watching well in my eyes) island. the people over there are being *forced* to take a shot that is very much have been exposed to be harmful to us all, other folks like youngrippa have discussed about this very serious issue here, just giving you a heads up - whether you take my warning here serious or not is up to you honestly, above all i hope your fur babies are fine as well =0 your cat is mega adorable <3. ahh okay that's good news :3 and it's quite alright, your english is quite good, to be honest with you, fairly i am glad your husband is helping out as well :D..it's quite cute to be honest that your both working together <3!
lastly, i hope your new place is well good for you to rest and relax.

Oof.. my fiance is from Canada I should probably ask him about it. Other than that I purposely avoid news and such since it is bad for my mental health. I am a very sensitive little ball. :rofl: So I hope you understand that I will not look up too much. (Ofc if bad things are happening that will influence me or friends and family that's a different story.) I know the world is bad and it is appaling especially with wars , human rights , racism etc. It's incredibly depressing to me. So that's why.

Anyways , perhaps this forum isn't the place to discuss such matters. So if you want to connect futher / discuss things / check in on me , you could always add me on Discord. ^_^ It's in my signature.

Other than that , another hard day's work ahead translating the game. :rofl2:

HinaNaru Cutie

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Oof.. my fiance is from Canada I should probably ask him about it. Other than that I purposely avoid news and such since it is bad for my mental health. I am a very sensitive little ball. :rofl: So I hope you understand that I will not look up too much. (Ofc if bad things are happening that will influence me or friends and family that's a different story.) I know the world is bad and it is appaling especially with wars , human rights , racism etc. It's incredibly depressing to me. So that's why.

Anyways , perhaps this forum isn't the place to discuss such matters. So if you want to connect futher / discuss things / check in on me , you could always add me on Discord. ^_^ It's in my signature.

Other than that , another hard day's work ahead translating the game. :rofl2:

I hope your fiance's family members are surviving over there in canada, because right now it's affecting everyone over there horrendously, well for a certain state over there, but it's getting everywhere there oof.
Ah....well just be prepared because it is gonna effect you as well. Anyway i disagree with the whole prejudice thing..if you are referring to the obvious one that was caused by the terriost occult group - then yes it's affecting caucasion people unfortunately a lot more, because of that terriost group, and well it is sad that's a fact but i just face it head on. - accept what is occuring not hide from it and not, you know, view it as it doesn't exist.

Oh i was just responding back towards your response on the topic lol, unfortunately i am pretty much scattered everywhere, xD, but sure i will pm you whenever you want to discuss something with me hehe.

I am glad you are doing fine with your husband; yes u v u..just don't destroy your wrist doing the work xD...i know it can take a long process.

Last edited by HinaNaru Cutie,

MooshyPon

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I hope your fiance's family members are surviving over there in canada, because right now it's affecting everyone over there horrendously, well for a certain state over there, but it's getting everywhere there oof.
Ah....well just be prepared because it is gonna effect you as well. Anyway i disagree with the whole prejudice thing..if you are referring to the obvious one that was caused by the terriost occult group - then yes it's affecting caucasion people unfortunately a lot more, because of that terriost group, and well it is sad that's a fact but i just face it head on. - accept what is occuring not hide from it and not, you know, view it as it doesn't exist.

Oh i was just responding back towards your response on the topic lol, unfortunately i am pretty much scattered everywhere, xD, but sure i will pm you whenever you want to discuss something with me hehe.

I am glad you are doing fine with your husband; yes u v u..just don't destroy your wrist doing the work xD...i know it can take a long process.

It's quite some work yes~.
Since I am doing those academy test questions , answers and explainations. Some questions are hard to translate also since they wouldn't work in a Western game. So I need to take some creative liberty here and there. I manage to do around 50 to 100 files a day and there's 1600. :creep: Slow and steady wins the race I suppose!

MooshyPon

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I have some good news folks! My fiancé has decided to also start translating the game with me starting tomorrow. (Instead of being a proof-reader!)

This means that hopefully there will be a bunch more process in a shorter time-frame! Tomorrow I will teach him how to use Visual Studio Code and hopefully we can pick it up from there! Just a lil nugget of info I wanted to drop here!

HinaNaru Cutie

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
I have some good news folks! My fiancé has decided to also start translating the game with me starting tomorrow. (Instead of being a proof-reader!)

This means that hopefully there will be a bunch more process in a shorter time-frame! Tomorrow I will teach him how to use Visual Studio Code and hopefully we can pick it up from there! Just a lil nugget of info I wanted to drop here!

Woop! awesome news :D

Reactions: banjo2

Minako

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
HIIIII!~ I have not posted anything here for a long time!! Hello all again. not sure if this helps , or if it can help those that are impatient for progress etc but i found a youtuber that plays this game very often and posts progress on it and other games that are old and girly. his voice is super nice too XDD his youtube channel is : ゆうたそ
this is his most recent FABSTYLE video...you'll probably see me commenting on his vids lol I just love the game so much~ :

HinaNaru Cutie

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
HIIIII!~ I have not posted anything here for a long time!! Hello all again. not sure if this helps , or if it can help those that are impatient for progress etc but i found a youtuber that plays this game very often and posts progress on it and other games that are old and girly. his voice is super nice too XDD his youtube channel is : ゆうたそ
this is his most recent FABSTYLE video...you'll probably see me commenting on his vids lol I just love the game so much~ :

That was nice of you to share, lol I am patient for the English patch since I know I can get the game any time - I just rather play it in English is what makes me happy :3. And I am not surprised someone has been playing this xD the games sweet.
I just am hoping the English patch is done smoothly and no trouble gets in the way of progress...if that makes sense

Minako

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Also curious if anyone knows if "Shin Kisekae Monogatari" (
新きせかえ物語) is getting translated by another team? its for GBA (Game boy advanced) and is super cute that youtuber I mentioned before is also playing this game. not sure about this version but
I think its supposed to be able a witch going off on her own with her cat sorta like kiki's delivery service. but I'm not sure lmao

HinaNaru Cutie

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Also curious if anyone knows if "Shin Kisekae Monogatari" (
新きせかえ物語) is getting translated by another team? its for GBA (Game boy advanced) and is super cute that youtuber I mentioned before is also playing this game. not sure about this version but
I think its supposed to be able a witch going off on her own with her cat sorta like kiki's delivery service. but I'm not sure lmao

You could check the translation discord server, because idk myself.. o , o and I never heard of the game either, first time

HinaNaru Cutie

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia

Hey how is the translation going??? I hope you are fine over there with your husband and furbabies

MooshyPon

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Hey how is the translation going??? I hope you are fine over there with your husband and furbabies

Hey sorry for the late reply! My whole house is upside down atm so things have been hectic. But I've been translating again and I am planning to finish the test questions within a month or so. They are just such gigantic files! Once these stupid files are done we will be able to make so much more progress on the story lines so we could hopefully can release story-lines in chunks.

Our furbabies are doing very well also! Luckily they haven't been bad while we're remodeling. xD

HinaNaru Cutie

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Hey sorry for the late reply! My whole house is upside down atm so things have been hectic. But I've been translating again and I am planning to finish the test questions within a month or so. They are just such gigantic files! Once these stupid files are done we will be able to make so much more progress on the story lines so we could hopefully can release story-lines in chunks.

Our furbabies are doing very well also! Luckily they haven't been bad while we're remodeling. xD

Oh okay, I can only imagine it being that large x.x..thats good new o w o. Nice, I hope whatever is happening at your place gets fixed or gets cleaned up :0
Or packed up.

Oooh aww thats adorable ♡♡ and good - I betcha you must be excited to take away ah the old stuff and enjoying the new stuff ♡

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: lol