Translation [WIP] FabStyle English Project

MooshyPon

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I wouldn't mind using your files actually, even if they replace mine.
I prefer to use real translators instead of translator apps/sites, whenever possible. :P

Here is the file with the character cards. They haven't been fully tested of course since the cards are used throughout the whole game but I think for now it is fine to share already since editing them would be super easy! ^_^ Once I get further along I will share more with you.

Attachments

• msgsec004.rar
    4.6 KB · Views: 180

HinaNaru Cutie

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Nothing much from my side , just slowly translating the game bit by bit everyday. I am keeping my progress in my signature for everyone to see. It's a slow process though! :ha:

Ooh okay xD i have been gone due to getting surgery so i was just confused on why nobody responded back lol. but that's good.

HinaNaru Cutie

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Oh no! I hope you are doing well and keeping safe.

i am , sadly i realized that i have been bruising my darn self where my stitches are at by accident since i couldn't see where the darn stitches were at on my side of my mouths wall - i had thought they have fallen so i was like happy about it to eat normally, but then i have been getting these major pains on that side for no reason at all, so i assumed until i ended up assuming again that maybe it's jaw muscle pain because of how difficult it was to pull the tooth (it happens to folks from what i've read through countless of forms) buut after finally being able to see my wall of mouth since it's been a bit hard cause i didn't want to bruise myself doing so - i saw the stitches...small bastards were there and that was what caused my pain T_T...so sadly i have to be very careful until i re-see my dentist

MooshyPon

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
i am , sadly i realized that i have been bruising my darn self where my stitches are at by accident since i couldn't see where the darn stitches were at on my side of my mouths wall - i had thought they have fallen so i was like happy about it to eat normally, but then i have been getting these major pains on that side for no reason at all, so i assumed until i ended up assuming again that maybe it's jaw muscle pain because of how difficult it was to pull the tooth (it happens to folks from what i've read through countless of forms) buut after finally being able to see my wall of mouth since it's been a bit hard cause i didn't want to bruise myself doing so - i saw the stitches...small bastards were there and that was what caused my pain T_T...so sadly i have to be very careful until i re-see my dentist

Aw I am sorry to hear that that procedure has been so hellish for you. For me wisdom tooth removal was just... a 30 second deal and no pain , swelling or anything bad afterward. Just take your time to heal up! Meanwhile I'll continue to work on the FabStyle project as much as I can in my freetime so you can look forward to that!

HinaNaru Cutie

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Aw I am sorry to hear that that procedure has been so hellish for you. For me wisdom tooth removal was just... a 30 second deal and no pain , swelling or anything bad afterward. Just take your time to heal up! Meanwhile I'll continue to work on the FabStyle project as much as I can in my freetime so you can look forward to that!

hey is everything going alright???

Reactions: Alexander1970

TigerTiger

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
The last update was a month ago, so I don't think there's any cause for concern :D Its true that sometimes projects just fall off the map, but on the flipside, its normal for it to take a few months before there's significant progress worth making an update about.

I think there's nothing we can do but be patient :wub:

Reactions: HinaNaru Cutie

MooshyPon

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
hey is everything going alright???

Still working on it daily! Currently I am translating the Academy's questions and answers. The problem here is that these files are really big. We're talking about several subjects and every subject has around 80 to a 100 questions. Every question has 3 answers and one explaination which means 5 files to translate per question. So each folder has around 400 / 500 files for me to translate. So yes I am working on it still! It is just a lot of work.

RocketRobz

Stylish TWiLight Hero
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Still working on it daily! Currently I am translating the Academy's questions and answers. The problem here is that these files are really big. We're talking about several subjects and every subject has around 80 to a 100 questions. Every question has 3 answers and one explaination which means 5 files to translate per question. So each folder has around 400 / 500 files for me to translate. So yes I am working on it still! It is just a lot of work.
Well, thank you for your help!
Unfortunately, I'm not motivated to work on this these days, as I have other projects going on. :P

btw, have you made sure the text that would open the dictionary, still opens it?

MooshyPon

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Well, thank you for your help!
Unfortunately, I'm not motivated to work on this these days, as I have other projects going on. :P

btw, have you made sure the text that would open the dictionary, still opens it?

I don’t mind doing this , I see it as a hobby! I do it for fun so I work on this basically multiple times a week when I have free time. So don’t worry about the progress.

As for the dictionary , I made sure to write everything down in a log and not to delete certain code words in the translation so they should still work. I haven’t gone far enough in dialogue to test it properly. I will make sure to do some test runs later this week!

MooshyPon

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I will show some progress since @HinaNaru Cutie was worried. :)

268d2805e4130974ca53c465483a4a4c.png
ddd15b19e3ca70ab3ee9e3c1d01f4293.png
e460874fc709012a146b521d8be3ca6e.png
de878664240ea6be94e058d029d0476e.png

HinaNaru Cutie

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia

Ahh cool this is amazing ;;u;;

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Wow that's a lot of work, remmeber that if you need help please don't hesitate to ask, i am sure people would love to help especially coming from a game they want to play in english ^^

Minako

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
lol i purchased the 3DS premium edition of the game- ugh near mint T.T i cant wait to see the day the translation is near finished!~ should we throw a party or something??? there might be a chance to have people on fiver help with translating from japanese to english.I cannot imagine the amount of text there is for each character route T.T

HinaNaru Cutie

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
But what kind of game is it?
FAP Style; it is perhaps an ecchi game, or worse (better for someone), a hentai one...
View attachment 256740

Can you not -_- you legit came from a different fourm to respond back to my comment, i never responded back now you just out right go to my profile to check where i made a reply to than do this.
Also stop trolling, if you wanna do that - do it in a different place, it's gross.

Not sure how accurate this is, but this can probably describe it well enough

They can look it up theirselves, their just trolling at this point.

Nikokaro

Lost philosopher... searching for a way out...
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Can you not -_- you legit came from a different fourm to respond back to my comment, i never responded back now you just out right go to my profile to check where i made a reply to than do this.
Also stop trolling, if you wanna do that - do it in a different place, it's gross.

They can look it up theirselves, their just trolling at this point.
It is absolutely by chance that I have commented here.
It was simply a play on words inspired by the title.
I hope you do not suffer from delusions of persecution, and take life lightly and with a smile.
Sorry if I hurt your sensitivity with my irony.
I'm worth a little more than you think.
Greetings.:D

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hke2YUirpf4 +1