ROM Hack [WIP] Dragon Ball Heroes: Ultimate Mission X(Continued)

ZerkerXror

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I know you're not that motivated to continue working on it because of World Mission, but I still appreciate the work you've done thus far. Would be a shame if it wasn't finished. I still play Ultimate Mission X a lot more than World Mission.

CraftyCamerupt

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Semi-unrelated question about the game, but does anyone know how to get Broly (character, not card)? I was trying to get the character for a couple days now and nothing has happened. I've only encountered it once and that was it. All I know is that I have to beat something and then fly over to the muscle tower area and proceed to fly up-right. What else do I have to do and also, what kind of fighters do I need to beat in order for him to appear again?

Ikari65

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Stinks this is dead, as this seems to have more cards than World Mission. Really love the translation
what u mean with dead? its basically completed as far as playing goes and the story stuff and texts are nothing interesting anyways. its just dragonball u get whats happening even without knowing the contents of the texts

General chit-chat
Help Users
    KenniesNewName @ KenniesNewName: https://www.goodnes.com/digiorno/products/cinnamon-roll-pizza/