Last edited by Giodude,

Team-Embrace

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks! Will check it out

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

To anyone who can can do multi button scripting : please still make the original L + R + Start equal select script

I am worried about NTR usage making my game be detected as modified ( but the Both the L AND R buttons are broken on my 3DS making it impossible to reset..thanks

Reactions: Giodude

classybutchery

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I may just be a moron and don't understand how this application works but would it be possible to map zl and zr to the touchscreen buttons in oot3d and mm3d?

Deleted member 424658

Annoying Weaboo Girl
Trophies
Website
www.reddit.com
XP
Country
United States
I may just be a moron and don't understand how this application works but would it be possible to map zl and zr to the touchscreen buttons in oot3d and mm3d?
You literally didn't read the first post.
mcaboosec said:
  • The C-stick and ZL/ZR are not mappable right now. I'm looking into hooking the IR process to achieve this.

Reactions: KoalaBoy

Haryor

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
To undo an active swap you need to reboot you system.
Hey, I noticed you did some mappings for other users, and was wondering you could do one for me. I tried following the post but didn't know what to do after the installs.

Anyways, I wanted to use the ABXY buttons as a circle pad, just like Kid Icarus Uprising does it by activating lefty controls. Thanks in advance.

kathy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is there one of these that lets the D-pad emulate the analog stick? The analog feels really bad on the 3DS and I'd actually prefer to use a D-pad in something like Paper Jam.

Reactions: andreiarturo

elsonrics

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@danger229 This has been fantastic to use, many thanks! Is there any chance you'd be willing to do the reverse, too? That would be:
  • When you press A, console triggers X
  • When you press B, console triggers A
  • When you press Y, console triggers B
  • When you press X, console triggers Y
With apologies for the repeated hassle.

Hi Vague Rant,

Noob here... Is there a working version of: "rotate face buttons counter clock wise"?

Thank you for your help!

Last edited by elsonrics,
D

Deleted User

@danger229 This has been fantastic to use, many thanks! Is there any chance you'd be willing to do the reverse, too? That would be:
  • When you press A, console triggers X
  • When you press B, console triggers A
  • When you press Y, console triggers B
  • When you press X, console triggers Y
With apologies for the repeated hassle.
Problem here.

Holding y pressing b at the same time seems to trigger the original y function..So example donkey kong 94 GB VC if I try to jump holding y and pressing b the original y will be pressed which acts like select in GBC VC...confusing

On the main menu if I hold Y and B it also acts like the original Y and brings up camera but pressing X acts as Y aswell. Somewhere the signals are crossed can anyone take a look at this and make me one that works? I have no clue how to compile.

Last edited by ,

Surreal_NooB

Trophies
XP
Country
Bangladesh
Really appreciate if u could provide a X<>R swapper, cause my x button's stuck and i don't use the r trigger at all to play pokemon. Having a hard time to do it myself as i'm a total noob.
Thanks in advance.

Last edited by Surreal_NooB,

Atomic_Winter

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hey, can someone tell me the codes or generate a file for Start > L and Select > R please?
I've gone through the code and can't figure it out!

mrgames

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a o3ds and utilizing one of the compiled files on the thread, though not at all sure how to use this. I installed the compiled cia and installed the cia on the first page. Whenever I run either one, it tells me to utilize along with NTR - mode 3, so I boot up the boot NTR selector mode 3 cia, press home upon successful installation, then immediately start smash, and no change to buttons (d-pad to c-pad).

I also tried first booting into NTR mode 3 via boot NTR selector first, then booting into the compiled cia, then smash but still nothing. What am I doing wrong?

EDIT: FIXED - wasn't suppose to be using boot NTR apparently. Linked cia would crash the system upon booting any other game. Found working cia eariler in the thread.

Last edited by mrgames,
Reactions: cocolm720

Toonara

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
When you mean that zl and zr are not compatible, do you mean we can't change inputs into them or do they just not work? My L button isn't working and I'm not opening my ds to fix it so yeah. I want to use zl for L. Is this possible?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: lol