Homebrew [WIP] BlueCone - a trying-to-be VLC clone

elBenyo

Wad of meat.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Have you heard of Clementine? Clementine is cross-platform and open source audio player and library organizer written in C++(Qt) and available for linux and Windows. It may have codecs different from VLC, like MP3 playback, that may crash less.

Reactions: Jayro

Sono

cripple piss
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hungary
Are there any plans for a GUI, and/or skin support? I love this player so far. Always wanted a portable FLAC player that wasn't my phone.

I might use my GUI framework to rewrite this, but that'll only be color scheme support as layout must be hardcoded in the code, but I'll try my best.

Have you heard of Clementine? Clementine is cross-platform and open source audio player and library organizer written in C++(Qt) and available for linux and Windows. It may have codecs different from VLC, like MP3 playback, that may crash less.

Well, I don't know how to respond to this one :/ Umm... I doubt I'd want to port Qt to the 3DS :(

If only this was open source like ctrmus, then we could have combined our efforts. Too bad.

I don't really like to release the sooscode before I clean up stuff because I don't want to get annoyance about the sooscode being shit, sorry :(

Reactions: Pandaxclone2

Sono

cripple piss
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hungary
Approximately how long will it take for you to implement the SoundCloud feature in the separate app. Maybe you should call it SoundCloud3d!

it'll take approximately the time 'till I finish it. and I always come up with my own names with others having no influence over it (like Ninty does)

Reactions: Xandrid

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans: butte