Hacking Trails/Kiseki modding

wakabayashy

Trophies
Website
www.anime-heart.fr
XP
Country
France
if you already tried patching your ISO, please inform us whether it's working or not. the English TL is working but still no audio here

the voice work, juste played some bit in psppp and it's ok

so my question is : is this version have all the "bonus" from evolution version ? (other than voice)

Reactions: ils

Fugsnarf

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Any extra quests, bosses, or content that's in Evo won't be in any PSP patch. The best you're gonna get are the voices and maybe a music patch down the line.

D

Deleted User

yup, same thing happened on Adrenaline
guess I'll play with my phone later
The patch will need work to boot on a real psp. Right now it will only boot on ppsspp.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Glad to hear

Last edited by ,

boroxs

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
The patch will need work to boot on a real psp. Right now it will only boot on ppsspp.

well, then hope somoene can make it work on real psp someday

and is the story text from the patch still the same machine translation or its different??

Fugsnarf

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
He hasn't updated it yet. My hope is that he'll eventually do a new machine TL with ATLAS and then use flame's reordered google doc with the spreadsheet translation and put the two together for a usable rough TL of the whole game -- and maybe along with that translation of the items and things that I showed him. But he hasn't really confirmed or denied that he'll do that. Just be patient and keep following the project.

Diy

Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia

Maybe I played I applied the patch wrongly, since after patching the filesize decreased by 100MB. Though I don't know where I went wrong seeing it's just choosing the patch, source file, and specifying the destination using the xdelta GUI.

ils

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia

so my question is : is this version have all the "bonus" from evolution version ? (other than voice)

could you post the new ISO final size here?
i wonder whats wrong with my patched ISO :mellow:
i got no voice even the one not from EVO

edit : hi wakabayashy, could you confirm if you start a new game and the 1st line "It is arrival" voiced?
because if i remove za_voice folder, the original PSP voice is back
if the EVO one correctly loaded, the 1st line by an unknown soldier will be voiced

Maybe I played I applied the patch wrongly, since after patching the filesize decreased by 100MB. Though I don't know where I went wrong seeing it's just choosing the patch, source file, and specifying the destination using the xdelta GUI.

same here

Last edited by ils,

boroxs

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
He hasn't updated it yet. My hope is that he'll eventually do a new machine TL with ATLAS and then use flame's reordered google doc with the spreadsheet translation and put the two together for a usable rough TL of the whole game -- and maybe along with that translation of the items and things that I showed him. But he hasn't really confirmed or denied that he'll do that. Just be patient and keep following the project.

ah okay then, hope the new updated would work on real psp, because i almost finishing zero on my psp and i kinda want to completed my 'journey' on it :D

Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
I hope you guys will do something about Sora no Kiseki the 3rd on PSP. If anyone here knows how to import XSEED's translation of Trails in the Sky 3rd PC to PSP, please do make an english patch for it coz I really want to play it on psp! Thank you!!

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B0aTbbxK4xIhU1ZMUm9QbXFLQzg/view?usp=sharing

here is the link for the patch. This patch includes voices, items skills etc and story text. Let me know if there are any problems. Warning this patch is 700 MBs because of the voice files. this also includes xdelta for you to use to patch. Use a clean iso.
Is this an english patch of ao for psp? English patch and evo patch of ao for psp?

here is the link for the patch. This patch includes voices, items skills etc and story text. Let me know if there are any problems. Warning this patch is 700 MBs because of the voice files. this also includes xdelta for you to use to patch. Use a clean iso.
Is this patch has translated story dialogues? Or just the minor stuff like weapons, s-crafts, arts, etc.?

Fugsnarf

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Why do people keep bringing up 3rd. This patch has nothing to do with that.

Read the f***ing first post, people.

Last edited by Fugsnarf,

legendaryheroes123

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada

is the story text from https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet...IUyVWOFTh-Ldr2L7deztyYRKU/edit#gid=1788682473 or is it machine translated?

kisekidude1990

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines

Could you also make a zero no kiseki patch like this with voiced features and translated stuff? Or maybe you could merge the voice features of zero evo to the leaked english translation of zero no kiseki?

wakabayashy

Trophies
Website
www.anime-heart.fr
XP
Country
France
Could you also make a zero no kiseki patch like this with voiced features and translated stuff? Or maybe you could merge the voice features of zero evo to the leaked english translation of zero no kiseki?

@the database is in the project of 2nd, 3rd & maybe Ao & Zero for evolution version (vita)

we have to cheers for him and wait ^^

boroxs

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
@the database is in the project of 2nd, 3rd & maybe Ao & Zero for evolution version (vita)

we have to cheers for him and wait ^^

well for the record in his thread for FC evolution patched, he will only do zero and ao evo 'if' xseed (or maybe other company) released those duology first in english. but maybe he will change his mind if proper fan translation for both zero & ao released, who knows.

Reactions: wakabayashy

wakabayashy

Trophies
Website
www.anime-heart.fr
XP
Country
France
well for the record in his thread for FC evolution patched, he will only do zero and ao evo 'if' xseed (or maybe other company) released those duology first in english. but maybe he will change his mind if proper fan translation for both zero & ao released, who knows.

I've faith in both xseed and him

uyjulian

Homebrewer
OP
Trophies
Website
sites.google.com
XP
Country
United States
I'm working on a new method to replace the strings with MTL-versions, since my old method was really lazy and didn't account for strings partially in another one, which caused the wrong strings to be replaced.
I'm still working on overlaying the spreadsheet strings over the MTL strings.

Meanwhile, if anybody wants the tables for find/replace from the updated spreadsheet w/ orig text+filenames:
https://transfer.sh/OyRqM/files.zip
Table for MTL:
https://transfer.sh/xYR6i/nananana------.lua.xz

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uLN9qrJ8ESs