Hacking Winsunx Quick Question

doomkiller

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Well today I decided to order one of the Ninjapass 512mbit cards. I could of swore when I ordered it it said it was in stock. I went through the process and I'm just waiting for the conformation email, so while i'm waiting I decided to check out the G6 lite real quick, so I headed back to winsunx and noticed the Ninjapass was out of stock, once again I could of swore it said in stock when I ordered it, I also noticed that it was updated today. Winsunx uses a strange system to me, so i'm just curious if they keep an up to date number of what they have in stock and correspond it to there online system having there site auto update in stock and out of stock OR do they manually so this. Anyone have experience with this? If it does turn out to be out of stock will they let me know when they will get some in, in the address conformation email?

FifthE1ement

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't think the availability of the items on their site is connected to what they have in stock. However, they answer questions 7 days a week around 3-6am EST so you can ask them if it’s still in stock and if it is to confirm your order. Enjoy the product and let us get a review from you when you get it in your hand. Winsunx is a great store and don't let anyone tell you different!

FifthE1ement

doomkiller

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Thanks for the quick reply and great info, and yes I do plan to review this awesome looking piece of technology!

Edit: Looks like they are out, and there not sure when they are going to get anymore. I was refunded in full i'm now inquiring about the ninjapass junior, I would much rather have the full one but not having anything at all would be worse, plus I was going to get a g6 lite when I had the cash and use the ninjapass as a passkey. At least this will let me play nds games while i'm waiting. FifthE1ement was right too sent me the conformation email at almost exactley 3:00 am est!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: @SylverReZ, Indeed lol