XP
Country
Just to let you guys now..
biggrin.gif

EDIT: They also have EZPass-3.

but I'm personally waiting for the english G6Lite
wink.gif
, but I may change my mind...

Mods please remove this if you think this inappropriate.

hankchill

I Pwn n00bs.
Trophies
Website
www.hankchill.com
XP
Country
Canada
Yeah, right now you might want to stay away from the EZ-Flash 4 Lite. Many people have reported having faulty cards with the battery or bad PCB and such, and I'm one of them who's got the problems as well. The battery lasted 3 weeks and totally died on me, even after charging it. It won't hold a charge anymore, so you can say goodbye to saving games.

Wait for G6 instead... I wish I did.

--Henry

VomitOnLino

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I agree - until it's improved, the EZ-Flash IV Lite is not worth any amount of money.
Maybe I'm missing something out, but the ez4l is not as bad as you seem to make it be. All the games I have thrown at it worked just fine, yes the castlevania intro lags horribly even of fast TF cards - but that's about the only "issue" I've had with it.
Plus the GBA support is pretty solid.

litesaber

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
what is this battery dying in 3 weeks? o-o

i've had mine for 3 weeks now and it seems to be still working...if the battery dies, can't one just replace it?

V

Vulpix

Yes, you can replace it easily. I guess people just hate doing stuff to fix their problems.

hankchill

I Pwn n00bs.
Trophies
Website
www.hankchill.com
XP
Country
Canada
I know I could easily replace the battery, but honestly if the brand new battery dies this quickly, there's obviously a problem with the PCB not handling the battery correctly. I'll be sending my EZ4 Lite back to Winsunx today for a refund, and just go for a G6 Lite when they are available.

--Henry

zragnarok

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, right now you might want to stay away from the EZ-Flash 4 Lite. Many people have reported having faulty cards with the battery or bad PCB and such, and I'm one of them who's got the problems as well. The battery lasted 3 weeks and totally died on me, even after charging it. It won't hold a charge anymore, so you can say goodbye to saving games.

--Henry

my friend ordered a G6 like and got the early test version... it stopped working after a couple of days...

hankchill

I Pwn n00bs.
Trophies
Website
www.hankchill.com
XP
Country
Canada

--Henry

my friend ordered a G6 like and got the early test version... it stopped working after a couple of days...

Yeah, I heard some bad stuff about this 'test version'. Bad business on G6 developers. However, I'm waiting for the english version
smile.gif

--Henry

yumms

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
"Usually Ships Within 24 Hours" my ass!

Oredred yesterday, 24 hours later I get a "Winsunx Ordering Confirmation" with inscructions on how to pay via paypay...which I already did yesterday.

Should've ordered from psxbox.

PuddingSenator

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
"Usually Ships Within 24 Hours" my ass!

Oredred yesterday, 24 hours later I get a "Winsunx Ordering Confirmation" with inscructions on how to pay via paypay...which I already did yesterday.

Should've ordered from psxbox.

If you read the full ordering confirmation it asks that you reply to it once you have paid with paypal to tell them that the order is correct and that you have paid it. If you've forgotten to do that that might be why it hasn't shipped yet.

Also just to throw in my ez4l experience since all these people are talking about how it's not worth anything...
I bought mine practically the day became available on Winsunx, so I've had it about a month. So far, every game has worked, there have been no slowdowns, and no problems with the battery. Also WFC works flawlessly.

yumms

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Yeah I did reply to the email conforming my order, but the email came after 24 hours I placed the order. I would've thought they'd send the conformation within a few hours.

The "Usually Ships Within 24 Hours" is misleading.

TEKNOSYSTEKWRX

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I placed my 1st order from winsunx a few weeks ago. i ordered a superkey on a monday morning, and I had it by thursday morning. I was pleased with this so when I went to order a EZIII for my micro, I choose winsunx. This time I ordered on sunday night. I got an email saying it would ship on THURSDAY. That bummed me out. It didn't end up leaving until Friday, and here it is Sat. and ups says it's in my town, but of course they don't deliver on Sat.

Even if it says "ships within 24 hours" it's just not true. The superkey was sent quick and from China. It had to also go through customs in AK with ups. The EZIII was send from Hong Kong, and did not have to go through customs. Winsunx must have different warehouses or maybe they even drop-ship certain items.

Very annoying..... I should have just paid the extra $30 and got it from jadaman...
wacko.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: But I bet that would be more for a flashcart than a consumer repro board.