Former Staff
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.2ya.com
XP
Country
Italy
News directly from Raylight:

"Wings Advance is available in the the US.

Wings Advance, that has been entirely developed in house, is another confirmation that Raylight is able to create good games for the GameBoy Advance.
The next game will be the award winner Wing Commander Prophecy that will be available together with the release of the GBA SP in march.

Raylight is always looking for new publishers and developing opportunities for the GBA, GameCube and now also for the newcoming Nokia N-Gage.

Thanks for your time and attenction
Regards
Raylight Studios S.r.l."

Finally we'll be able to judge one of the italian sofware house most awaited title.

3Ddogfight-1.jpg
3Ddogfight-2.jpg

M

moe99

If you want to see it for real, get the original.

It came originally form the Amiga, so get the Amiga emulator
'WinUAE' (other ports for
e.g. Linux are also available) and get the game 'Wings' from
one of the many sites on the Internet ( can't help here)
search for 'wings.adf' or 'wings amiga' ...

For the Emu you need also the kickrom, for which you have to search,
too.

But its not so hard to find it and there are many hot games for that
System, and you get the most of them at the Back to the Roots Site
totally legal (but there you can't find Wings)!

Have fun with one of the best computers in history.

C

centrlink

hear hear
biggrin.gif

Wings was one of the few Amiga games I actually bought - a classic in my view. Cinemaware did some great things with the Amiga with games like "It Came from the Desert" parts 1 & 2 - I also loved TV Sports Basketball which was the best bball sim before EA arrived with Lakers vs Celtics (and its endless iterations) on the good old Megadrive.

ahh the memories
rolleyes.gif

but this version looks good - to answer the question above, I recall the game involved 3d dogfighting (the best part) with some isometric strafing style missions.

W

wayne

i hope the game is as good as the amiga version and added extras not a straight port, i played with this game for days, cant remember if i ever finnished it though
biggrin.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://youtu.be/3eGAHfC5P-Y?si=Fo3iEl1pZ4D_O6dp +1