Gaming Windwaker HD 3 Editions

Issac

Iᔕᔕᗩᑕ
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
That figurine would go nicely with my limited tin-box edition of Spirit tracks figurines.... but to me it's not worth that price. IF it was a tin-box too I've might have considered it, but ordering it from the UK with shipping and all, naaah.

T Link7

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
That figurine would go nicely with my limited tin-box edition of Spirit tracks figurines.... but to me it's not worth that price. IF it was a tin-box too I've might have considered it, but ordering it from the UK with shipping and all, naaah.

Aren't you guys in Sweden getting the limited edition then? Would be weird, seeing as the Netherlands are getting this edition aswell and we don't even have GAME stores here: .

cearp

瓜老外
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Tuvalu
so, the the same game comes in three different boxes. that does not mean three different editions nintendo... lol

Armadillo

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I'm buying the special edition for that figure. Don't even have a WiiU yet.

The limited edition console, is it just the gamepad that is different? That's what it looks like, black WiiU + gamepad with gold stuff on it. Nothing special about the console itself?

Issac

Iᔕᔕᗩᑕ
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
Aren't you guys in Sweden getting the limited edition then? Would be weird, seeing as the Netherlands are getting this edition aswell and we don't even have GAME stores here: .

Nope. Nothing that has been announced anyway. And we actually have GAME stores here. :( I ordered the Spirit Tracks from the UK.

T Link7

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Nope. Nothing that has been announced anyway. And we actually have GAME stores here. :( I ordered the Spirit Tracks from the UK.

Aw, well that's too bad :( well, I hope Nintendo's just slow with announcing it or something!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: i like the dlc tbh, i'd like a new game more