Windows xp!

Discussion in 'Computer Software and Operating Systems' started by Digeman, Sep 1, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sep 1, 2006

Windows xp! by Digeman at 5:02 PM (1,382 Views / 0 Likes) 5 replies

1. Digeman
    OP

Member Digeman GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Sweden
    Hey guys! Well i just got a new computer and i didn't get the windows xp innstalation disc so i have no way of using my new computer xD I've asked all my friends if they had and they didn't so i thought to myself...well it can't cost that much so i asked a guy in teh computer shop how much it would cost and he said about 110 euro xD So i was just wondering if i could *cough* getitbydownldingit? *cough*! And if so does it fit on an ordinary cd of 700mb and where can i get it?? If you could answer fast i'de be ever so grateful! [​IMG] So thanks in advance! ^^

Ps:If ya got any tips on what i should do etc. please to tell ^^

2. Foppzter

Member Foppzter GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Sweden
    Forum Rules:

DarkFlare69 likes this.
  3. Darkforce

Former Staff Darkforce DERP!

United Kingdom
    The XP disc itself isn't worth anything... you pay for the license. If you have a sticker with the COA on your PC and can download XP and use the COA info to register the OS legitimately.
    Otherwise yeah of course you can download it... you think everyone runs genuine versions of XP? LOL! xDDD

DarkFlare69 likes this.
  4. Winner6

Newcomer Winner6 Member

United Kingdom
    well if its a new computer and u got a cd key for it just ask you pc manufacturer. Anyway proper manufactures sometimes gives copies of the disc on the hard drive. like compaq.

DarkFlare69 likes this.
  5. HugeCock

Member HugeCock Oh My....

United States
    LOL Sucks man, new computer with no WindOHS.....yea free copies are illegal and such....if you can't afford the real deal you can always go Linux cause its FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

DarkFlare69 likes this.
  6. Lily

Former Staff Lily One Scary Lady

Canada
    Yes, Windows XP is downloadable via unsavoury means, but we don't discuss warez here unfortunately. It's not that we think it's right or wrong, we simply can't run the risk of people offering up links to it.

Topic closed.

DarkFlare69 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.