Windows updates

Drak0rex

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It used to be, when you installed Win7 and didn't have the activation code, you had to be ware of installing KB971033. Now when I install it and check for updates, that one doesn't show up. Has Microsoft given up checking for pirated Win7, or is there a new update to look out for?

Drak0rex

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So if it's already identified it as being not genuine, all I need to do is uninstall the update and I should be good? Or is it already too late by then?

Kayot

Trophies
Website
sites.google.com
XP
Country
United States
I suggest getting a better copy of Windows 7. Before using the Windows 10 TP, I used a Windows 7 x64 copy that had all the updates and sp1 slip streamed into it. The team that made it pre-blocked the checking tool and even added the crack in the install phase. I can't post links so you'll have to kick ass looking for it.

Drak0rex

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I suggest getting a better copy of Windows 7. Before using the Windows 10 TP, I used a Windows 7 x64 copy that had all the updates and sp1 slip streamed into it. The team that made it pre-blocked the checking tool and even added the crack in the install phase. I can't post links so you'll have to kick ass looking for it.
Can you tell me what the file name is I need to search for?

Kayot

Trophies
Website
sites.google.com
XP
Country
United States
I'd look for something like "Windows 7 SP1 Ultimate x64 November 2014 Pre-Activated" since that would be last months updates. I update my image on my PXE server every couple of months.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: The cybertruck is a death trap.