Persona Secretiva Felineus
Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
But at least I will have a beautiful aero design and better performance and not get spied on. :^)
Despite the uglyness of Windows 10, it's actually faster.

Supster131

(づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ *:・゚✧
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
wew, IT'S THE EOF, SO I CAN GO ALL OUT!
kMDAP4Q.jpg

Windows 7 is so fucking cringey to use now! Aero theme looks good? What is this? 2009? The Aero theme was a thing since Vista (and I prefer Vista's look over 7's). You say Windows Master Race, yet you dis Windows 10? HYPOCRITE!
Windows 10 is the best OS ever made! Microsoft knows what's up! Microsoft fucked up with Windows 8, but they've earned my respect with Windows 10. Phone, PC and Xbox all connected, that's pretty good. Each time I ask someone to give me a good reason why they hate Windows 10, they don't give me a good reason. "OH I CAN'T RUN WINDOWS 10 ON THIS $50, 10 YEAR OLD COMPUTER! I HATE YOU MICROSOFT!" :^) Fucking retards

Now, about Linux? It has its place. I used to hate Linux, but I forced myself to use Antergos for a week. I longer hate Linux. Is it better than Windows 10? Hell no. Unlike most people, I'm using Linux because I'm bored and not because I hate Windows.
I'd probably recommend Antergos over Windows 7 since you're not getting the benefits of Windows 10 anyways, and Antergos is faster than Windows 7 (as proven by @Jackus ), but would I recommend Antergos over Windows 10? Hell no. Windows 10 is fast, boots quickly, and DirectX12.

Windows 10 > Antergos/Arch Linux > Windows 7

The end.

Kingy

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
kMDAP4Q.jpg

Windows 7 is so fucking cringey to use now! Aero theme looks good? What is this? 2009? The Aero theme was a thing since Vista (and I prefer Vista's look over 7's). You say Windows Master Race, yet you dis Windows 10? HYPOCRITE!
Windows 10 is the best OS ever made! Microsoft knows what's up! Microsoft fucked up with Windows 8, but they've earned my respect with Windows 10. Phone, PC and Xbox all connected, that's pretty good. Each time I ask someone to give me a good reason why they hate Windows 10, they don't give me a good reason. "OH I CAN'T RUN WINDOWS 10 ON THIS $50, 10 YEAR OLD COMPUTER! I HATE YOU MICROSOFT!" :^) Fucking retards

Now, about Linux? It has its place. I used to hate Linux, but I forced myself to use Antergos for a week. I longer hate Linux. Is it better than Windows 10? Hell no. Unlike most people, I'm using Linux because I'm bored and not because I hate Windows.
I'd probably recommend Antergos over Windows 7 since you're not getting the benefits of Windows 10 anyways, and Antergos is faster than Windows 7 (as proven by @Jackus ), but would I recommend Antergos over Windows 10? Hell no. Windows 10 is fast, boots quickly, and DirectX12.

The end.
Thanks! I will consider doing that next time I make a post in the EoF.

Swiftloke

Hwaaaa!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
kMDAP4Q.jpg

The end.
Lol fanboy
What's better about Windows 10(!) Over Linux
Sluggish, crashes constantly, I had to send it in for repair, oh and before you say it's a $50, 10 year old computer this is the original Surface Pro. Microsoft's software doesn't even work on their own hardware, I cringe just thinking about how it works on everything else. Installing Linux (which I've just been putting off because I'm lazy, it's soooo easy) as soon as I get it back. And it never had any of these problems before I made the mistake of updating.
Linux is snappy, open-source, doesn't spy on you(!) and is overall better than Windows.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/IihvJBjUpNE?si=CsvoEbwzNKFf0GAm cool